Takis

by Takis

Las sienten picosas??
How can I cure my talkie addiction ?
Can y’all finish a whole bag without anything to drink 😎?
Start your review of Takis!
Product Highlights
“...tast and not spicy) and guacamoly (i never had it) but my favorite id tha purple bag fuego really spicy.” in reviews
“if u r not a fan of spice dont try this but if u r u will LOVE these chips, very nice and similar to flaming hot cheetos! ” in reviews
“I've tried Fuego and Guacamole, but much prefer Fuego since I'm a hot and spicy chips kind of girl!” in reviews
“I love Takis they are so delicious they are not that hot they are really good and if you like spicy chips then you will love these im a fan of hot chips” in reviews
“They're very spicy, so be careful eating more than a handful at a time because your stomach and butt will not forgive you.” in reviews
London, ON
Give me all the Takis because I’ve been a fan since day one and I pretty much always absentmindedly finish a bag in one sitting - it’s that good. I know that Doritos tried to copy Takis with their Dinamita line but there’s something that just works perfectly with Takis in the way you can literally taste the lime and chili. It’s so balanced. Dinamita really doesn’t do it for me.
Burnaby
This is probably my favourite chip or chip like crunchy snack of all time! I’m not huge on Doritos, except for maybe their sweet chili heat ones, and by god they tried to copy Taki’s rolled chip style and the chili lime flavour but they just couldn’t do it quite right. There’s something so great about eating these rolled tortilla chips, there’s just so much more flavour.
Richmond Hill, ON
One of my all-time favourite chips! I've gotten so many of my friends hooked on this chip flavour it's insane! I used to ask any friends traveling to the US or whenever I would visit them there, to bring me back a few bags before it was finally available in Canada. If you like a flavour-packed chip with some spice, tang and a great crunch, this is a definite must-try!
Mississauga
Takis are my absolute favorite! Especially the purple pack one. I loveee spicy flavoured things so my expectation for this was right. The favour somewhat sour and spicy at the same time (because of the lemon added). Also this pack is more spicy than the other packs so if ur a spicy person like me I would reccomend this chips for suree
Laval, QC
So spicy but so good. I always stock up on them when going shopping. I was happy that I discovered them because they are truly my favourite. Just wish they would put more in the bad because it’s always half way full and the rest is air. I wouldn’t recommend it if you do not like spicy because it’s very spicy.
Toronto, ON
So spicy and such a huge pack of flavour. It is definitely a strong flavour and was not what I was expecting. It is very addicting so although I wasn't very interested in the flavour originally, it grows on you. I would definitely recommend the smaller bag but the big one is definitely a party size.
Mississauga, ON
TAKIS!!!! Takis are my absolutely favorite all time chips, they have a perfect balance of tanginess with the spiciness and I love to eat these all the time, I personally don’t find anything wrong with this product and I hope the come out with a version that has extra coating because they are delicious!
It's like they want to be doritos but can't quite figure it out. I like the way they are rolled inti sticks but otherwise they taste like other knkck off doritos I have tried...except they aren't a bargain like the other knock offs. We tried them once and I doubt we'll bother trying them again.
J'aime bien les produits Takis. Je les ai essayé gratuitement pour la première fois et en acheté toujours encore aujourd'hui. Toutefois au début j'ai eu beaucoup de difficultés à trouver le produit sur les tablettes. Cela semble mieux aujourd'hui. Je le recommande a ceux qui aime manger épicé.
montreal
Those are the best things in life I usually don't like spicy food but takis is a hole next level it really taste like pure pleasure if you are part of the people who never buy some just go for the experience, you won't regret it. There is also many other flavor but this one is amazing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
boulevard Institutos tecnologicos #18 col. Díaz Ordaz
Hamilton , AL
il y a 4 mois
Takis ? I was not impressed with the chili lime ones, I'm looking for feedback as to other's favorite flavor as I'd still like to find a type I like.
Lil W. • il y a 3 mois
I’m sorry to hear that because the other Taki flavors I’ve tasted are SOOOOO gross. The guacamole ones taste like grass!! These are def the best.