BY TAKIS

• What is your favorite way to enjoy Takis?6 Answers
  • Am I the only one who does not like the gaucomole flavor?8 Answers
  • Are these kind of like hot cheetos?3 Answers
Takis
  • "if u r not a fan of spice dont try this but if u r u will LOVE these chips, very nice and similar to flaming hot cheetos! " in 8 reviews
  • "Takis are really good and spicy which i like they come in fuego (spicy) nitro (mostly lemon) crunchy fajita (has a really good tast and not spicy) and guacamoly (i never had it) but my favorite id tha purple bag fuego really spicy." in 8 reviews
  • "I've tried Fuego and Guacamole, but much prefer Fuego since I'm a hot and spicy chips kind of girl!" in 7 reviews
  • "I love Takis they are so delicious they are not that hot they are really good and if you like spicy chips then you will love these im a fan of hot chips" in 6 reviews
  • "They're very spicy, so be careful eating more than a handful at a time because your stomach and butt will not forgive you." in 5 reviews
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
Takis is my all time FAVORITE SNACK!!! My cousin actually introduced them to me! They are so satisfying and completely affordable...and if you love spicy snacks this is the snack for YOU!... Once you try Takis you will never go back! I will forever purchase this product! You can find them at your local drugstore or Walmart! You have to try these! Amazing Product!!
Janelly A.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Great amount of heat, flavor and good crunch with a lime kicker! Heat doesn't linger too long in your mouth. Me and my family buy these as a snack every time we do movie nights. We're forced to buy more than 1 bag because even tho the bags are big, they don't last a day, we go thru then like a buzz saw! They're always a hit at parties as well! Delicious and something that everyone who likes a little spice would love! You can also buy the mini sizes if you prefer, since those are easier to take with you as a snack!
Alyssa H.
Okay, so I have never heard of Takis until I taught middle school. All the kids loved them. They kind of smelled gross like corn nuts and so when a student prompted me I politely said “No thank you.” However, upon more temptation I finally gave in. The original taste is the corn, but then there is a spicy, chili- lime surprise that I actually enjoyed a lot!
🍶KayKay🍶 P.
Bridgeport
Takis are my most favorite chips!If you aren't a fan of hot or spicy I don't recommend.They are inexpensive and in my opinion better than hot cheetos because the coating of flavor is different.I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.(Don't or you'll get a tummyache/you've been warned).They are just so good!
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
These are my favorite spicy snack! It has plenty of heat while still having amazing flavor! My favorite are the fuego with lime! If you can’t take the heat stay out of the kitchen. Haha but really they are spicy so if you like spice these are for you!
Julie M.
This snack is amazing!! Almost like hot cheetos but not as spicy, in my opinion. I usually hate anything lime-flavored that isn't sweet but this has such an interesting, amazing taste! So addiciting. Just wish they didn't stain my hands and nails after eating.
Anne N.
I love these!! But they're a bit salty however, nothing Iike sips of water to fix it. Also, these are spicy for my little taste buds and they got me tingling! Grateful for this product because where else would I feed my addiction of spicy chips??
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I’m so happy my husband introduced me to these, I love them! I was always worried to try super hot chips but these are delicious and plenty of flavor. We get ours from Walmart for a few bucks. Definitely good if you like hot! Our kids love them too!
Dulce S.
Los Angeles , CA
I love these they are spicy and I love spicy they are very addictive I definitely recommend you to try it all my family loves it specially with cueritos there’s many ways you can eat them but by themselves they are delicious too
Anna l.
I am literally an addict. I eat about 3-4 bags a week. I have problems I know. These are also a dupe for the much more expensive, Doritos Dynamites. These are medium spiciness (said the girl who takes Sriracha shots).
Jaisha H.
Bowling Green, OH
I want to try this so bad because I love hot Cheetos and I've herd these were better but I can't find them anywhere, where can I get them at?
Leah M.
Philadelphia, PA
On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot are these?
Aishah S.
Where can i find them?
Suzanne A.
Longwood, FL
Do these taste anything like Doritos?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Do you personally like to eat your Takis without any dip? And if you eat them with dip what kind/flavor do you like to eat them with?