Takis

by Takis

What is your favorite flavor of Takis ?
Will you bring your old package back ever ?
are these spicy?
Start your review of Takis!
Product Highlights
...tast and not spicy) and guacamoly (i never had it) but my favorite id tha purple bag fuego really spicy.in reviews
if u r not a fan of spice dont try this but if u r u will LOVE these chips, very nice and similar to flaming hot cheetos! in reviews
I've tried Fuego and Guacamole, but much prefer Fuego since I'm a hot and spicy chips kind of girl!in reviews
I love Takis they are so delicious they are not that hot they are really good and if you like spicy chips then you will love these im a fan of hot chipsin reviews
They're very spicy, so be careful eating more than a handful at a time because your stomach and butt will not forgive you.in reviews
Ashlie R.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Takis uploaded by Ashlie R.
I am obsessed! These with capsicum and cream cheese is an amazing snack! Perfect amount of spice and add a great crunch!
Alyssa  S.
Takis uploaded by Alyssa  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
i love takis they’re such a good snack, i eat them all the time even tho they make my stomach hurt
Arely H.
Takis uploaded by Arely H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Takis Explosion are absolutely amazing! Very tasty, even better than the regular Takis Fuego 🔥 the taste is very nice, they are spicy but not as spicy as regular Takis. They come kinda big. Give them a try! You’re gonna love them! [product:barcel-takis-xplosion-cheese-&-chilli-pepper-tortilla-chips-99-oz]
Sophia C.
Saint Joseph, MO
Takis uploaded by Sophia C.
If you don’t like hot stuff not for you. But for me on the other hand omg I love these perfect for the price. A very rich flavor
elena A.
Woodland Hills, CA
Takis uploaded by elena A.
Love Takis for a snack, they are hot at first and you want to stop …. But so yummy you can’t stop! I purchased the smaller bags so I don’t feel as I’m eating so many.
Princess A.
Takis uploaded by Princess A.
I recommend these. They’re a great snack, they’re delicious and make your taste buds go crazy. This product could increase if they were a little more spicy but overall it’s a great snack and I enjoy it. I would buy these all the time. Takis
julieta M.
Antioch, CA
Takis uploaded by julieta M.
I love Takis. I HAVE THEM PRCATICALLY EVERY WEEK HOWEVER OVER THE YEARS IVE NOTIced (oops just realized I used all caps) just how the taste isn’t what it used to be. They need to add more powder. I feel like the ingredients aren’t the same.
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
Takis uploaded by Mary D.
I love takis!! My all time favorite. I just love the spicy/sour flavor of the crunchy tortilla. It's just so good and mouth watering.
Ana C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Takis uploaded by Ana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t know how many of you guys like takis but you guys need to try this one is waves is like ruffles but fuego I love takis but I think this one is my second favorite you guys need to try it 😋🤤😍😍🥰🥰❤️
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
Takis uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Obsessed with takis!! I eat them everyday and add them to my meals!! Lmao i definitely recommend if you love spicy foods and snacks!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kt R.
Fort Wayne, IN
il y a 8 mois
CO-2006039 JENIFER V. il y a 3 mois
My favorites will always be the fire ones, despite having tried almost all the flavors they offer...
Jodi- Ann  D.
Lauderdale Lakes, FL
il y a un an
What is a favorite Takis and do you have a combination for it?
Paige K. il y a un an
I love the lime ones and dip them in sour cream!!
Kennedy H.
Bellevue
il y a un an
Carolann R. il y a un an
Yes they are! You can buy on Amazon. Join Top Amazon Finds on Facebook to see all the deals the post
Danika C.
ciudaddemexico
il y a 2 ans
Andréa G. il y a un an
Depends on the flavor of Takis if you're going by flavor, but I will choose Cheetos over Takis based on food texture any day.