BY TAKIS

• What is your favorite way to enjoy Takis?7 Answers
  • Am I the only one who does not like the gaucomole flavor?8 Answers
  • Are these kind of like hot cheetos?3 Answers
Takis
  • "Takis are really good and spicy which i like they come in fuego (spicy) nitro (mostly lemon) crunchy fajita (has a really good tast and not spicy) and guacamoly (i never had it) but my favorite id tha purple bag fuego really spicy." in 8 reviews
  • "if u r not a fan of spice dont try this but if u r u will LOVE these chips, very nice and similar to flaming hot cheetos! " in 8 reviews
  • "I've tried Fuego and Guacamole, but much prefer Fuego since I'm a hot and spicy chips kind of girl!" in 7 reviews
  • "I love Takis they are so delicious they are not that hot they are really good and if you like spicy chips then you will love these im a fan of hot chips" in 6 reviews
  • "If you like spicy foods that make your mouth water then I definitely recommend these, especially the purple bag." in 5 reviews
Andy A.
Me encantan los takis fuego pero en algunas ocasiones traen poco condimento (chile)
Me gusta que sepan a limon y chile
Si estas en USA los puedes conseguir en #dollarfamily
Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Takis Fuego 9.9 oz #snack #hotchilipepper #Barcel
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
Takis is my all time FAVORITE SNACK!!! My cousin actually introduced them to me! They are so satisfying and completely affordable...and if you love spicy snacks this is the snack for YOU!... Once you try Takis you will never go back! I will forever purchase this product! You can find them at your local drugstore or Walmart! You have to try these! Amazing Product!!
Arlette C.
Since I started eating this I cannot believe I have fallen in love with a chip like this in a long time it's so spicy makes me wanting more I cannot put the bag down Takis Takis Tortilla Chips Hot Chili Pepper and Lime - Chile y Limon 9.9 Oz (Pack of 6)
Janelly A.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Great amount of heat, flavor and good crunch with a lime kicker! Heat doesn't linger too long in your mouth. Me and my family buy these as a snack every time we do movie nights. We're forced to buy more than 1 bag because even tho the bags are big, they don't last a day, we go thru then like a buzz saw! They're always a hit at parties as well! Delicious and something that everyone who likes a little spice would love! You can also buy the mini sizes if you prefer, since those are easier to take with you as a snack!
Amilia B.
new york city
This crunchy spicy treat is the perfect snack for couch potatoes like me!!! I get it at my local grocery and of course it is not the healthiest for example the loads of citric acid in it is not the best. But it is very yummy and good for when u r congested because the extreme spice makes you nose run so it’s easier to blow ur nose
🍶KayKay🍶 P.
Bridgeport
Takis are my most favorite chips!If you aren't a fan of hot or spicy I don't recommend.They are inexpensive and in my opinion better than hot cheetos because the coating of flavor is different.I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.(Don't or you'll get a tummyache/you've been warned).They are just so good!
Nicole F.
Berwyn, PA
These are my new favorite snack food. I love the texture and flavor of these rolled chips. If you can handle spice this is the snack for you. They went beyond my expectations. They are the most delicious snack food I have ever tried. The flavors of these chips are chile with a hint of lime.
NxNa D.
ADD MORE TAKI POWDER FOR GODS SAKE!!!
Dear Takis,
If you add more taki powder your chip will soar to number 1! Otherwise you’re feeding us tortillas... I’ve been eating Takis since 2016 and it is currently 2018. Since then the taki powder per bag has DROPPED 50 percent!!! Please Takis, just do us all a favor a dump as much powder in that bag as you caaaan!!
With love,
Taki Powder Feen
Anne N.
I love these!! But they're a bit salty however, nothing Iike sips of water to fix it. Also, these are spicy for my little taste buds and they got me tingling! Grateful for this product because where else would I feed my addiction of spicy chips??
Anna l.
I am literally an addict. I eat about 3-4 bags a week. I have problems I know. These are also a dupe for the much more expensive, Doritos Dynamites. These are medium spiciness (said the girl who takes Sriracha shots).
Jaisha H.
Bellville, OH
I want to try this so bad because I love hot Cheetos and I've herd these were better but I can't find them anywhere, where can I get them at?
Leah M.
Philadelphia, PA
On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot are these?
Aishah S.
Where can i find them?
Suzanne A.
Longwood, FL
Do these taste anything like Doritos?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Do you personally like to eat your Takis without any dip? And if you eat them with dip what kind/flavor do you like to eat them with?