BY TAKIS

• What is your favorite way to enjoy Takis?7 Answers
  • Am I the only one who does not like the gaucomole flavor?8 Answers
  • Are these kind of like hot cheetos?3 Answers
Takis
  • "Takis are really good and spicy which i like they come in fuego (spicy) nitro (mostly lemon) crunchy fajita (has a really good tast and not spicy) and guacamoly (i never had it) but my favorite id tha purple bag fuego really spicy." in 8 reviews
  • "if u r not a fan of spice dont try this but if u r u will LOVE these chips, very nice and similar to flaming hot cheetos! " in 8 reviews
  • "I've tried Fuego and Guacamole, but much prefer Fuego since I'm a hot and spicy chips kind of girl!" in 7 reviews
  • "I love Takis they are so delicious they are not that hot they are really good and if you like spicy chips then you will love these im a fan of hot chips" in 6 reviews
  • "If you like spicy foods that make your mouth water then I definitely recommend these, especially the purple bag." in 5 reviews
Andy A.
Me encantan los takis fuego pero en algunas ocasiones traen poco condimento (chile)
Me gusta que sepan a limon y chile
Si estas en USA los puedes conseguir en #dollarfamily
Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Takis Fuego 9.9 oz #snack #hotchilipepper #Barcel
Angela D.
Mount Airy
These are such good snacks. They are super hot for those who aren't used to heat or don't like it. So beware when trying! It's an unusual flavor mixed with lime. It's not like anything out there. Takis are pronounced: tâ-kees . You can get them at Walmart for around $2 for a bigger bag. My daughter loves them as well! We get then almost every weekend. If you love lime, heat, and crunch, these are for you!
#takis
F.Y I.
I entered a pic of the Angry Burger Takis that are new! They just didn't have that as an option and I threw the bag away without scanning the barcode for submission to the Influenster team...these are NOT hot by the way and taste exactly like a mild flavored hamburger with dill pickles. It was the perfect amount of flavor and crunch as well. I would buy these again for sure.
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
Takis is my all time FAVORITE SNACK!!! My cousin actually introduced them to me! They are so satisfying and completely affordable...and if you love spicy snacks this is the snack for YOU!... Once you try Takis you will never go back! I will forever purchase this product! You can find them at your local drugstore or Walmart! You have to try these! Amazing Product!!
Jessica A.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Great amount of heat, flavor and good crunch with a lime kicker! Heat doesn't linger too long in your mouth. Me and my family buy these as a snack every time we do movie nights. We're forced to buy more than 1 bag because even tho the bags are big, they don't last a day, we go thru then like a buzz saw! They're always a hit at parties as well! Delicious and something that everyone who likes a little spice would love! You can also buy the mini sizes if you prefer, since those are easier to take with you as a snack!
🍶KayKay🍶 P.
Bridgeport
Takis are my most favorite chips!If you aren't a fan of hot or spicy I don't recommend.They are inexpensive and in my opinion better than hot cheetos because the coating of flavor is different.I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.(Don't or you'll get a tummyache/you've been warned).They are just so good!
faith J.
Takis is a very good chip I would recommend for if you love hot stuff. It has a flavor a limon in it and hotness. It's very good but I wouldn't recommend for people who can't handle spicy stuff. Takis and Doritos dinamtas is good but I like Takis better. These are very good chips you should try them.
Chelsea L.
Brookhaven, PA
If you love spicy food, as I do, then you will LOVE takis.  Takis are better than hot cheetos plus they leave less of a red stain on your fingers after eating them! I buy takis ALL the time as a snack or with my sandwich at lunch.  I would definitely recommend.
Ashlyn P.
Grand Junction
I love these as a spicy snack! I could eat a bag almost every week. I love spicy things and these are my favorite kind of chip to snack on at school or at home chilling! They might be too hot for some people, but if your into spicy then I highly recommend.
NxNa D.
ADD MORE TAKI POWDER FOR GODS SAKE!!!
Dear Takis,
If you add more taki powder your chip will soar to number 1! Otherwise you’re feeding us tortillas... I’ve been eating Takis since 2016 and it is currently 2018. Since then the taki powder per bag has DROPPED 50 percent!!! Please Takis, just do us all a favor a dump as much powder in that bag as you caaaan!!
With love,
Taki Powder Feen
Anne N.
San Jose , CA
I love these!! But they're a bit salty however, nothing Iike sips of water to fix it. Also, these are spicy for my little taste buds and they got me tingling! Grateful for this product because where else would I feed my addiction of spicy chips??
Jaisha H.
Bowling Green , OH
I want to try this so bad because I love hot Cheetos and I've herd these were better but I can't find them anywhere, where can I get them at?
Leah M.
Philadelphia, PA
On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot are these?
Suzanne A.
Longwood, FL
Do these taste anything like Doritos?
Aishah S.
Coral Springs , FL
Where can i find them?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Do you personally like to eat your Takis without any dip? And if you eat them with dip what kind/flavor do you like to eat them with?

Amazon