Home & GardenDrinkwareMugsTakeya
USA Traveler Insulated Leak Proof Mug with FlipLock Lid 17oz

Takeya USA Traveler Insulated Leak Proof Mug with FlipLock Lid 17oz

by Takeya

The Traveler is the ultimate leak-proof travel mug for hot beverages. Featuring a Flip-Lock lid that locks open for easy sipping and locks closed for a leak proof seal. The double wall vacuum insulation keeps your hot beverages the perfect sipping temperature for up to 12 hours. The 17oz Travel Mug is the perfect size to fit with single serve brewers. The unique loop handle is designed for easy pick up for taking your coffee on the go across the room or across town. Leak-proof lid - The Traveler features a one touch open and close for easy one-handed drinking while on the go. The secure slide lock ensures a leak proof seal during any commute. Stays hot - Double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel to keep your beverages piping hot for 12 hours, or cold drinks cold for 24 hours. Single Serve Compatible - The Traveler is perfect for your home brew. It is just the right height to fit under most Single Serve Brewers for easy filling. The Ultimate Travel Mug - Features a contoured lip for easy sipping hot beverages. The loop handle is for easy carrying on your commute. Built-in Silicone Coaster - Features a built-in silicone coaster for a quiet set down. The 18/8 food grade stainless steel is durable and won't transfer taste. Fits in Most Cupholders - ?Convenient size to fit in most cup holders: BPA Free Lifetime Warranty: Awesome. Guaranteed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Takeya USA Traveler Insulated Leak Proof Mug with FlipLock Lid 17oz!
Pinocchio R.
Brooklyn
Takeya USA Traveler Insulated Leak Proof Mug with FlipLock Lid 17oz uploaded by Pinocchio R.
this is 1 of 2 of my daily work cups. It doesn't last the advertised 8hrs for hot drinks, more so 6 after that it keeps the drink a lukewarm temperature. but I love the sleek rose gold color and the convenient handle built into the top. makes it easier to jungle multiple things in my hands
Alanah D.
Reidsville, GA
Takeya USA Traveler Insulated Leak Proof Mug with FlipLock Lid 17oz uploaded by Alanah D.
I LOVE this water bottle. I use it when I go running and it keeps my water cold the whole time. I got mine from target and I will 100% be going back to get another one in a different color because I love it so much.
Liezyl J.
Tacoma
Takeya USA Traveler Insulated Leak Proof Mug with FlipLock Lid 17oz uploaded by Liezyl J.
Purchased at: Target
Hands down! I have been enjoying this for 4 months now keeps my coffee hot for 10 hours honestly speaking.it's perfect for long drive super comfy to bring everywhere it has ring in it too if you are tired of holding the whole bottle you can use the ring😄😃I already dropped mine but still working good nothing changed. not unless you dropped it into the hard surface too bad you can't use it anymore then😃😄 highly recommend this bottle especially for coffee lover out there or water drinker oit there.
Chastity A.
Pasadena, CA
My husband loves this for his coffee. It’s a convenient size for him on the drive to work. He also uses it at home for cold drinks. He loves that it fits under our water dispenser when he fills up. The top is nice too!
Teresa M.
I brought this as an alternative to the really expensive brands. My partner has a hydro flask and this one did nearly as well. I would recommend.

Looking for your answer?