Takeya Originals Insulated Water Bottle

by Takeya

Great for a big thirst, minimal refills, or to share. Keep it on your desk and get in your recommended daily ounces! Featuring the leak-proof Original Spout Lidfor easy, controlled, one-handed drinking or pouring. - New Colors - Coral, Canary and Blush!

How is this different from a hydroflask?
Help! I want this water bottle bad but can’t convince myself to pull the trigger on a bottle so expensive. Is it worth the hype?!
wanna be eco friendly? get this!
Start your review of Takeya Originals Insulated Water Bottle!
Jessie S.
Takeya Originals Insulated Water Bottle uploaded by Jessie S.
This is literally the best water bottle ever! I carry it everywhere with me and really put its durability to the test & its always held up! Keeps my water cold, but not as cold as some do.. not usually a problem because I drink it so fast.
Rosemary C.
Sacramento, CA
Takeya Originals Insulated Water Bottle uploaded by Rosemary C.
I love this water bottle, it keeps my water cool all day and it’s very solid. I dropped it along with my kids dropping it and no damage to the bottle beside scratches.
Paul P.
Glen Rock, NJ
Takeya Originals Insulated Water Bottle uploaded by Paul P.
Really aesthetically pleasing. Super nice in hand. The only thing is that I feel that the main idea of this product is to keep things cold. I feel like my drinks didn't keep like they should.
Heather R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Purchased at: Costco
Keeps my water ice cold, just like I like it! I carry water with me literally everywhere—not even kidding. This is a great midsize jug to carry with me around town. It’s too big to fit in my cup holders, (but I drive a Mini Cooper, so they’re small), but since the top screws shut tightly, I can toss it on the passenger seat and not worry about any leaks. Bought in a pack of 2 at Costco and have purchased several so I have a clean one at all times. The wide mouth makes these super easy to scrub.
Veronica P.
Reno, NV
Takeya Originals Insulated Water Bottle uploaded by Veronica P.
I gave up all my other water bottles once I had purchased this takeya gem online at Amazon. The color is a beautiful baby pink and it is big enough that I am not running to refill it every second. It keeps my ear we cold all day. It is pricey but so worth it!
Rosa N.
Hillside, NJ
Takeya Originals Insulated Water Bottle uploaded by Rosa N.
Purchased at: Target
Amazing! It keeps my water cold at all times. It’s not that heavy just a little pricy but I love my water bottle!
Dawn M.
Long Beach, CA
love this water bottle! i ended up buying the straw top so it was easier to drink but great quality and half the price of hydroflask
Madeline M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This water bottle is a necessity in my day to day life. It keeps my water icy cold for 48 hours give or take, which is amazing because I'm picky and can't drink water that isn't super cold! I love this and will always stick with this brand. I recommend this for sure!
Jennifer D.
Buford, GA
Takeya Originals Insulated Water Bottle uploaded by Jennifer D.
Takeya Originals Insulated Water Bottle uploaded by Jennifer D.
My ThermoFlask is amazing, it keeps.me hydrated in so much as it keeps my water cold longer. I can take it everywhere with a seriously neat handle. The mouth piece is perfectly sized, I am refilling again and again because I love drinking out of this amazing ThermoFlask!!
Gina S.
Dalton, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love mine. I am so glad I purchased mine off Amazon. Totally worth every penny. Keeps drinks cold for a more then I need it to. It has done better then I need it to.