Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesTakeya
Actives Insulated Water Bottle With Spout Lid 40oz

Takeya Actives Insulated Water Bottle With Spout Lid 40oz

by Takeya

#1 in Water Bottles

Ideal for stashing in your gym bag, backpack or purse our Insulated in any car cupholder. Featuring our leak-proof InsulatedSpoutLid for easy, controlled, one-handed drinking. Refreshment to go!

How does the Takeya Water Bottle hold up to falling on the floor or getting accidentally dropped? Takeya Actives Insulated Water Bottle With Spout Lid 40oz ?
Start your review of Takeya Actives Insulated Water Bottle With Spout Lid 40oz!
beverly Y.
Livingston, CA
Takeya Actives Insulated Water Bottle With Spout Lid 40oz uploaded by beverly Y.
I love this pink bottle! I take this everywhere. It’s heavy but it’s worth it. It keeps my tea or cold water tasting fresh! I highly recommend anyone who is looking for a new bottle. I’ve owned this for almost a year now and it still looks brand new.
Stephanie L.
Sacramento, CA
Takeya Actives Insulated Water Bottle With Spout Lid 40oz uploaded by Stephanie L.
I've been debating off and on if I should invest in one of those more expensive brand water bottles and ran across the Takeya brand while price comparing. It came in around mid-range but I liked that it wasn't ruined with sassy sayings like the cheaper ones. As someone that works out daily and works in a warehouse I constantly have to stay hydrated. This bottle is durable and the spout lid is the best I've ever had. It's secure and conviently opens without a mess. Definitely worth it.
Katharine K.
Glendale, CA
Takeya Actives Insulated Water Bottle With Spout Lid 40oz uploaded by Katharine K.
I love these water bottles! They keep your water cold for HOURS! I have three of them I keep filled around the house so I remember to drink more frequently! They are super cute especially with all the color options. I highly recommend you give these a try! Takeya
Ashley M.
Takeya Actives Insulated Water Bottle With Spout Lid 40oz uploaded by Ashley M.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this water bottle. Water stays cold for two days. I love the rubber bumper for added dent protection and the pretty colors they offered. The screw off cap and larger spout is convenient along with the handle. The bottle is also leak proof! I was hesitant about the 40oz size but it great for everyday use. I ordered from the Takeya website and they offer military discounts which make it very affordable.
Heather J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I personally hated this water bottle. It’s so hard to drink out of, you almost just have to let the water drip out of the spout, you cannot drink water normally from this. And my water bottle broke twice, the rings around it leak water out and I still haven’t received a response from customer service about it even tho there’s supposed to be lifetime warranty! Do not recommend. Try contigo.
Katheryn M.
Indianapolis, IN
I’m loving the Takeya brand water bottles. When they say it keeps your water hot or cold it really does. I could have cold water for hours even after sitting in the sauna for 20mins and the ice is still there. This is great for my long days at the gym. If I get a chance I’ll get a bigger version for the summer. I gave it 4stara because I think the mouth piece could use some work, it’s a small spout and when I want water it’s like I’m sipping it forever.
Myriam G.
Mission, TX
So excited for this product. It is bpa free, it is stainless steel inside, it maintains my water cool, and the color is so adorable. It is so worth my money, it was beyond my expectations, and the handle it has is excellent. I would definitely buy it again.
Chastity A.
Pasadena, CA
I use this every single day. I use it so much that I bought 2! It keeps my beverages nice and cold. Beverages stay cold even if I forget my bottle in the car on a warm day. The top is super convenient since I’m not a straw top type of gal. I also appreciate the rubber bottom that keeps my bottle from sliding. Super easy to clean as well and love the variety of colors and sizes!
Schkayla S.
durham
1,042 reviews
i say i love hydro flasks cause they keep your drink cold or hot and i very useful i recommed it if you take drinks to go like to work or school.
Erica T.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Target
My favorite water bottle hands down. Not as expensive as a hydroflask but why spend 50 bucks on a water bottle when you can grab this one at your local target. It keeps everything nice and chilly forever. The rubber boot on the bottom means its not sliding anywhere. I love the rigid handle for carrying around and I clip keys to it so they don't get lost. Plus they come in very cute colors. A must buy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marisa B.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 6 mois
Katheryn M. il y a 6 mois
I have a 18oz. These are heavy duty. Mine falls out of my bookbag all the time still has no scratches on it!! I would suggest it. I got a seasonal color that was 75% at Target. But if your willing to pay full price I think they’re worth it!!