BY TAKEYA

18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel/ Double-Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel/ Easy-To-Drink Lid/ Universal Lid/ BPA Free/ Leak Proof/ Sweat Free/ Ocean Blue Finish see more...

Buy on Target
Christine N.
South Jordan, UT
i have the 24oz bottle and it's the perfect size for me! i bought the bottle as a way to motivate me to drink more water. It has been doing the trick. I think it is such a good quality bottle for such an affordable price. I've had the bottle for a couple months now and there are no major scratches or marks. I initially was afraid that the bottom of the bottle would easily get scuffed but that was not the case. My water stays cold all day. If I put ice in the bottle it will still have ice at the end of the day. Such a great purchase!
Emily B.
These water bottles are no joke! I live in sounthern Arizona where it gets HOT! Like 115+ during the summer kind of hot! This water bottle keeps my water and ice all day long! There is still ice hours after being left in a hot car! I love that this one has a handle to hook onto my kids stroller. I highly recommend this bottle to anyone!
Tracy G.
Clearwater
These bottles are the bomb! I had a Hydroflask, but after about a year it stopped keeping my ice cold for over a day. When you re spending $40 on a water bottle, I think that's crazy! My husband and I have bought two (2) twin packs of the 32oz bottles. We now have two black ones, a silver one and a blue one. The blue is a baby blue and is my favorite! These are sold at Costco, 2 for $20!
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
I have the 40 oz that I bought from Costco. It's just as good as the hydroflask brand. The top is really great because it has a handle that makes it easy to carry. It keeps my water cold all day and allows me to elimate plastic bottles. You must take proper care of them so they do not rust. Worth every cent. If you have a Costco near you, look for the two pack for 25.99!
Elisabeth K.
I think I have bad luck with water bottles. No matter how tightly I screw them, no matter what, they always leak. That’s the only reason I took off a star. This was such a great water bottle though to get myself into the habit of drinking more water!
Ami L.
Cotati, CA
So I have the 40oz bottle and I love it! It keeps my water ice cold all day long. It's perfect for hiking or the gym or even just in the car. It's affordable and worth every penny. I suggest if your trying to drink lots of water daily or if you only like cold drinks this is the bottle for you. It's also supposed to keep drinks warm too but I have tried that out yet
Stephanie N.
I carry the 24 oz version with me everyday. I got it in a 2 pack so I can always have one when the other needs washed. I originally 2 of the 40 oz ones at Costco. I would keep one in the nursery so I had cold water when I got up to breastfeed. The 40 oz are still good for long car rides, but the 24 is better for carrying around day to day. I would highly recommend this product.
Danika L.
I use this bottle EVERY day.  It keeps my water cold, and keeps the ice cold whenever I forget my bottle inside my car overnight.  I have been using it everyday for the last year, and it is practically glued to me.  I have only drank water out of it, so I don't know if the flavors stay with the bottle like most plastic bottles do.
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
I love my Takeya 24 oz hydroflask bottle! It is amazing ! Contains and maintains my water cold and maintains the ice. I love it and the accessories and bottler holder it comes with! Definitely worth the price and it's much more affordable than a HydroFlask.
Amy M.
I have the 40oz size and love it because you don't have to fill it up as much (down size it doesn't fit in a cup holder). This water bottle has been dropped on cement floors and did not break. I take this to work, on hikes, to the gym and everywhere in-between.