BY TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE

Next Gen Coming off the heels of WWE 2K16, which earned critical press and fan acclaim - including an 8.8 out of 10 from IGN.com - WWE 2K17 arrives as the reigning and defending flagship WWE video game franchise champion with stunning graphics, ultra-authentic gameplay and a massive roster of WWE and NXT's popular Superstars and Legends. Old Gen WWE 2K17 returns as the reigning, defending, champion of fighting video games with stunningly realistic graphics, ultra-authentic gameplay, and a massive roster featuring your favorite WWE and NXT Superstars and Legends. see more...

• I have be trying to chose between getting this game for Xbox 360 or...2 Answers
Mart M.
Mart M.
IF YOU LOVE WWE you will love this game period. All of the series have been great and I am a fan of the PS4 version. If your bored and need a game to play this will be the game to get.
Jodi C.
Jodi C.
Surprise, AZ
Great games great effect my son is a big WWE Fan it totally is Amazed by this game better than last year's and great options would highly recommend
Christina E.
Christina E.
Great game especially when you want to go one on one with your significant other and prove your better 😉 Some of the superstars are on point when it comes to being realistic but I know other players they are missing details and they didn't do a great job in getting as close as they can to looking like them. Best played on an hd tv older ones not so great.
Edyline E.
Edyline E.
Gamer Expert
This is my second WWE game since I recently got into wrestling again and I am happy with it. I see a significant different from WWE 2k16. I really don't like the song selection though. Not all Hip-hop songs, to me, work for wrestling, in my opinion. But the graphics are incredible, there's soo many wrestlers you can choose from! I especially love fighting as Bayley. I can't wait to see how WWE 2k18 will top this one.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Tacoma, WA
Gamer Expert
Awesome character selection even allowing you to play super heroes such as the flash, superman and batman , career mode is exciting
Margarita i.
Margarita i.
Vineland, NJ
I had this and i was the idiot who let it go i want it back but defintely good nd worth your money #!#!#########!!!!!
Janel S.
Janel S.
I like the game but it's really buggy and it feels like it's unfinished. There are more creations than the last 2k so it makes it fun to play. It has a great soundtrack which pumps you up to play the game. I would recommend it to other gamers once the game is fixed. But for now it only gets 3 stars
Vannessa G.
Vannessa G.
Harlingen, TX
I give so much props to major updates and changes that were made in this game! I just purchased it today and I was amazed at how much improvement was made. The character details and lag of finishes and moves were bad on 2k15 and 2k16. 2k14 was so much better but now after playing 2k17! I am impressed all around! You can even interrupt the intros and fight backstage!!! And the community creations is just hilarious and awesome to create new characters and share! Hands down fully impressed and satisfied!!
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
Villahermosa
The game is very good has the option to play between several players you have more fighting modes from fight in the infernal cell to the real battle only there are corrections to make the characters of the game there are some that have a great design and graphics but some still They are missing a lot and still have many bugeos
Salman A.
Salman A.
Hidd,BH
The Annual Purge purge bh the video game is a mile between the ages and I have seen a
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Miami
I have be trying to chose between getting this game for Xbox 360 or Xbox one. Now everyone is talking about how many different the game is on Xbox one than 360. I just wanted to know is it really better on the Xbox one? or should I just get it for the 360.