Take Two Interactive Sw Wwe 2k17 - Playstation 4

by Take Two Interactive

Next Gen Coming off the heels of WWE 2K16, which earned critical press and fan acclaim - including an 8.8 out of 10 from IGN.com - WWE 2K17 arrives as the reigning and defending flagship WWE video game franchise champion with stunning graphics, ultra-authentic gameplay and a massive roster of WWE and NXT's popular Superstars and Legends. Old Gen WWE 2K17 returns as the reigning, defending, champion of fighting video games with stunningly realistic graphics, ultra-authentic gameplay, and a massive roster featuring your favorite WWE and NXT Superstars and Legends.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Take Two Interactive Sw Wwe 2k17 - Playstation 4!
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Take Two Interactive Sw Wwe 2k17 - Playstation 4 uploaded by Chatel P.
Fun but..... gets boring after awhile. Feels like the same thing over again. My husband and I played this game together. My 4 year daughter likes to just go on there and walk around like sims. Graphics really good. Overall satisfied just don’t like a game that feels like I’m doing the same thing over and over. I like more adventure I guess.
Veronica V.
BassRiver
Gamer Expert Level 3
Take Two Interactive Sw Wwe 2k17 - Playstation 4 uploaded by Veronica V.
It’s decent. It’s fun to play with friends. I’m more into creating wrestlers but when it comes to wrestling by myself it’s not fun so this is a game I play when my friends are over. It seems the same as the older ones just with better graphics. I like that Bayley & The New Day is on this one.

Looking for your answer?