Take Two Interactive Sw Bioshock Infinite: The Complete Edition - Playstation 3 uploaded by Opal V.

BY TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE

Travel from the deep seas to the floating city of Columbia in the clouds in Bioshock Infinite as Booker DeWitt. Stranded among the clouds, Booker is tasked with rescuing a young woman, who has been imprisoned here since childhood. During their daring escape, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond - one that lets Booker augment his own abilities with her world-altering control over the environment. Together, they fight from high-speed Sky-Lines, in the streets and houses of Columbia, on giant zeppelins and in the clouds, all while learning to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities and immersing players in a story that is not only steeped in profound thrills and surprises, but also invests its characters with what IGN called "emotional ties (that) will continue to set the bar in gaming." The winner of more than 130 awards, Bioshock Infinite is a first-person shooter like you've never experienced. Step into the role of Booker DeWitt, sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission. His target? Elizabeth, imprisoned since childhood. Dive into the Bioshock Infinite experience with this Complete Edition, which features all available add-on content to enhance your gameplay. In addition to the main game, you'll receive the Clash in the Clouds add-on pack, Burial at Sea Episodes 1 and 2 add-on packs, Industrial Revolution Rewards pack, Bioshock Infinite Upgrade pack, Columbia's Finest pack, Comstock's China Broom Shotgun and Comstock's Bird's Eye Sniper Rifle. Are you ready for an exciting adventure among the clouds? see more...

Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
To be honest I had to play this game 3 times start to finish to finally on Playstation NOW beat the Zepplin battle on Comstocks Airship successfully. I finally did this last night and all the time, blood, tears, and frustration I put into this game were worth every second when I finally reached the ending. I have loved every BioShock game but I think this one is near and dear to me with all the twist and turns rolled into a beautiful work of cinematic genius.

I highly recommend this game!!!
Rebel R.
Salem, Or
This game blew my mind. I have loved the Bioshock series since the beginning but was never expecting this one to take me the places it did. The ending alone is worth every second you spend playing this. The soundtrack is beautiful and full of many songs you will recognize. The Gameplay here is generally the same as the first 2 games but the story is much different and instead of underwater in Rapture, you are high up in the clouds on the floating city of Columbia. This edition is a great buy as it includes all the add ons. I suggest playing all the Bioshock games because they are all amazing but even if you haven't played the previous ones you can jump right into Infinite and be just fine.
Kennedy A.
Mcallen, TX
This is different than all the other games tbh. The story in all honesty if cool.bit I bit to try hard for my taste (sorry if I sound prude) it just feels like they tried really hard to make the story include multiverses and tried to give the complicated plot twist. The dlcs were also disappointing. The combat is very easy. I had to play on expert to get the full feel. But dang it's a beautiful game. The colors are rich and the graphics are incrediple. It's engaging and hypnotic. Although it was lacking in some areas you can't deny it's visual beauty.
Janet C.
Gamer Expert Level 3
My husband's been playing this for a while now. It s fun and interesing. I love the music on there. Its very similar to Skyrim yet it has it's own things that make it unique.
Rafael S.
Perris, CA
Runs beautifully!, story is great!, whole game is like a fantastic piece of art that makes it worth playing over several times.
DLC and bonus content make for a more fulfilling user experience plus the story dlc will
blow your mind! even more for what you felt for the original story!!!
i give it a 10/10!
Apollo G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have always heard about this game but waited to buy. My son plays this game and for some odd reasons it freaks me out I have chills playing it myself. It's an old feel game set in the twenties. With magic elixirs and specials powers. It's a good game. It scares me for some reasons.
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
Without a doubt an amazing game. Graphics are beautiful and the story line has such an amazing twist, I promise you won't see it coming. It dragged me in so much that I finished it the day I bought it. Doesn't get the recognition it deserves. I highly recommend it!
Julia F.
Reno , NV
Talk about beautiful game! The graphics and everything in this game is amazing! Only con I can say is that it's a rather short game. I really wish there was more to the (really awesome) story. Other than that is give this a 10/10!!
Kaylee G.
Redondo Beach, CA
There were a lot of mixed reviews from people when this came out. personally I liked it. I think people just weren't into the change of a less dark and eerie looking game
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
How good is this game?
Melanie H.
Is this as Good as the others?