Take-two Interactive Software The Backyardigans (used)

Fans of The Backyardigans video game will be treated to a triple adventure on Nintendo DS as the backyard pals sail the seas as pirates, journey into outer space and test their mettle as superheroes.

Is this good for a 4 year old?
How fun is it? i heard its not
Start your review of Take-two Interactive Software The Backyardigans (used)!
Tacoma, WA
Gamer Expert Level 4
My kids and I guess me as well love the show and this! I love the way the characters encourage the use of imagination and playing well with others. They have slot of fun with this!
Rockaway Bch, NY
This is a good game if you have children or younger siblings. They'll have fun and they can lead at the same time.
GA
Gamer Expert Level 3
Take 2 Interactive The Backyardigans, is a great learning tool. Kids learn so much with this, and I recommend it.
Yosemite Ntpk, CA
I got this game for my two younger nephews. since they love the backyardigians. and they love this game too.
Banning, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
A great game for my kids to play! I love this cartoon so much, the songs and the characters.
Frankfort, IN
I bought this for my neohew. It's a great game for little ones to learn and entertain them.
Arlington, TX
I love the bag are you can and I love the game it is just like to show a lot more action packed for the kids a lot of activities for them to do I would definitely recommend it
Gilroy, CA
Bought This for my younger sister and she loves it so much! always playing it
Bought This for my younger sister and she loves it so much! always playing it
Great game for children. If your kid likes games, let them try this one!!!!
Great game for children. If your kid likes games, let them try this one!!!!
Fontana, CA
My niece is in love with this game. It is one of her favorite shows. She plays and learns new things at the same time. The song is pretty catchy and what is best, it gives me sometime to sit back and relax without having to run around and chase after her.