BY TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE

Get mixed up in the mob underworld of a fictitious late 1940's and early 1950's! Developed by illusion softworks, creators of the original game, mafia 2 embraces the elements of the first game while bringing an all-new experience fans have been waiting for, featuring a mobster narrative packed with both behind-the-wheel and on-foot action. Players will easily become engaged in the game's cinematic hollywood movie experience with strong, believable characters in a living, breathing city. By fusing high octane gunplay with white knuckle driving and an engaging narrative, mafia 2 looks to be the industry's most compelling... see more...

Caprice K.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Gamer Expert
My husband plays this, not for the little ones. It's interesting. But, I don't really get into it. Expensive.
Torey T.
Torey T.
Portage, MI
My brother absolutely loves this game but I have het to play it but he says it is really good quality gameplay
rachael r.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
I've never tried to play this game but my fiance and my oldest son like to play it all the time so according to them it's a good game so I'll give it 5 stars
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
One of my favorite shooter games - the story is really what made me fall in love with the game its truly an awesome story, and I love the era its in, the fact that the cars you steal are all old-time, the music they play as you drive around Is all classic older music, and you get to be a mob boss! How could that not be awesome?!
Though I will say if I was a 13 year old boy this game would have a whole new meaning for me because to go with the old time theme they also have collectibles - centerfold pinup magazines being one of the things scattered around the map, in a way I guess its good to show some old time beauties and what women used to aspire to, in contrast to the magazines we have in 2016. Either way if centerfold magazines would be an issue, you're likely paying attention to the game ratings in the first place and know this probably isn't the game for your kids if they are more sheltered or you haven't yet exposed them to such concepts.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I bought this game quite a long time ago and, if I remember correctly, I completed this game within two days or so. I enjoyed it-- especially when I thought Vito, the main character, was a hunk. If you enjoy GTA, you'd enjoy this. I pretty much breezed through the whole game and I wouldn't mind playing this game again!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
neptune beach, florida
I never played this but my grandparents and boyfriend all said they loved it. Only bad thing is, is that it wasn't long enough
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Played I and II, and I absolutely loved the game. I really wish they were re-released for Xbox one though. I kind of miss playing this game.
Vee S.
Vee S.
Kansas City , KS
Would this be a good gift?