Take Two Interactive Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (Xbox 360) uploaded by Carlos M.

BY TAKE TWO INTERACTIVE

Grand theft auto: episodes from liberty city delivers two games on one disc -- the all-new episode the ballad of gay tony and the first episode, the lost and damned -- together on disc for the first time. see more...

Buy on Target*
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
This is a throwback. I used to love playing this game. Looking back now the graphics aren't super great but it was still fun to play for hours on end. Not my favorite GTA of all time. I think Vice City is one of the best. But that's just personal preference.
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
I'm a girl and I used to play grand theft auto because of my little brother but I haven't played in a long time because I got older and I got more into make up but I should play in the future with my little brother
Tessa K.
Ajo, AZ
I didn't really like this game because is to much violence in it and I use to heat it when my son played it until this day I still hate it now more then ever that's just my own opinion tho
Carlos M.
It's really awesome because you have incredible cheats you can use on this game to make your game play more exciting.
Joseph N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City is worth the price. This game will cheer you up when you bored. Like any GTA Game, it has a good story line. It's also fun to roam around free mode. I got very addicted to this game. I would recommend it to everyone who enjoys third person shooters.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Some of my cousins LOVE this game. I just don't get it. You drive around and run people over and get chased by the cops. Not really a game I have any interest in playing, but others seem to enjoy it.
amy m.
Richand MI
This was a great game and reflection of the Grand Theft Auto series, though it wasn't my favorite. It was a bit of a change from GTA 3.
Erick V.
Dallas, TX
I love ALL Grand Theft Autos. This game is so much fun just like all the other ones in the series! You will not be disappointed with this game!
cierra t.
Philadelphia, PA
I personally do not like GTA but if you are going to buy it only buy it for kids 17 and older please !!!!
Jahquaijah b.
Bridgeport, CT
Grand they is a very fun and entertaining game , one of the best video games i like to play