Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil

Shop Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does it cleanse the skin well enough? Or is another cleanser needed after
ivve been considering buying this for a while.. is it worth it?
Start your review of Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil!
Product Highlights
...said the term dermatology tested puts my mind at ease bc I have super sensitive skin. Clinique has never irratated my skin so I will continue to use their products as long as their on the market. Very pleased with this make up remover oil.in reviews
Josette O.
Chandler, AZ
Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil uploaded by Josette O.
Purchased at: ULTA
This would now be my fourth purchase of this particular product. I wear a ton of makeup, I’m obsessed! This has never made cleaning my face easier, it honestly used to be a hassle. I swear by this product and won’t replace this ever. I’ve used other makeup remover oils and this has the crown.
Alyssa K.
Fairport, NY
Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil uploaded by Alyssa K.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is so easy to apply this product and I find it takes off most make up pretty easily. Occasionally I have to apply more to get my mascara off. I think this is perfect for any skin type and has no scent. Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil
Joice C.
Wilton, CT
Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil uploaded by Joice C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I usually love Clinique products and I wanted to try a new cleanser, so I picked this up. But after a week of using this, my forehead was breaking out. My forehead never breaks out. I stopped using it and the acne is already starting to heal. I'm bummed.Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil
Joceline M.
Pasco, WA
Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil uploaded by Joceline M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Despite all the good reviews-this product is not for me. It leaves your face feeling super oily even after you’re done using it. It feels like it just clogged my pores and doesn’t fully take off my make-up. I wear waterproof mascara and it takes a while for me to take the mascara off with this product. There are drugstore products that work more effectively than this.
Luz Yanira P.
San Antonio, TX
Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil is a master piece..! Wether the cleansing balm or the oil, it removes make up beautifully. I used other brands before which caused me to struggle every night when tried to take off my mascara. I had to use a second product for eye make up remover. Not anymore! If I'm not mistaken this is my second bottle and the third balm I purchase. I use another make up oil remover from a korean brand which is excellent to remove make up as well, it is more affordable but a little difficult to find (thru YesStyle or Amazon). The Clinique oil/balm you can find everywhere; it leaves no greasy film after washing it off nor leaves your skin with a tighten feeling. I always do a second cleanse afterwards to make sure my skin is clean.
Caitlin L.
Arlington, MA
Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil uploaded by Caitlin L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve used this and the balm that Clinique makes. I will choose this oil every time. It melts your make up off and you need very little. It is unsent it and does not leave a film after you wash it off with water. I do wash my face with soap after just to takeoff any impurities that are left but I genuinely do you like this the best. Would recommend.Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil
Crystal D.
Englewood, FL
Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil uploaded by Crystal D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used to scrub my makeup off with makeup wipes. I wear a full face most days, with dramatic cat eye and intense shadow. It was such a pain to get off. Now I add about a nickel size amount of this to my palms, rub all over my face, rinse and then follow up with a regular cleanser. My makeup melts off, and there's no more tugging and scrubbing that sometimes leaves my eye area raw. This stuff was life changer. You cant go wrong with it! Totally recommend. Kiss your expensive makeup wipes goodbye and convert to this! You'll be so glad you did :)
Makayla H.
Omaha, NE
Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil uploaded by Makayla H.
I love this product! This is my third bottle of this cleansing oil and as you can see it’s almost gone. My favorite part of my skincare routine is doing a double cleanse. This definitely takes all of the makeup and grime off from the day. I would definitely recommend!
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil uploaded by Phil D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve recently started double cleansing and wanted to use an oil that didn’t have too many added ingredients. As a fan of Clinique’s balm, I figured I’d give the oil a try for everyday use, and I’m thoroughly impressed! I take two pumps, massage it into my face for about 30 seconds, & then splash some water on and allow everything to dissolve away nicely! It turns into a nice, milky foam that’s easy to wash off. I follow this with a regular cleanser & have noticed absolutely no makeup coming off on cotton rounds when toning afterwards. I’d you’re looking for a good oil for a double cleansing routine, I’d definitely recommend this!
Kayla B.
Conway, AR
Take the day off works great to remove stubborn eye make up even after washing my face. I love that it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy & it doesn't burn my eyes. This product is better than any other eye make up remover I've used.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angelica C.
il y a 13 jours
Boya X. il y a 12 jours
I’ve gone through so many bottles of this over the years and keep repurchasing. It works really well.
Ja'Kayla J.
Waverly, VA
il y a 4 mois
Zaire R. il y a 4 mois
Following because I need to know as well
Melany A.
Pompano Beach, FL
il y a 4 mois
Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil Can this product be used as a facial cleanser instead of a pre cleanse?
Amy B. il y a 4 mois
I would use it mainly as a pre cleanse, it might leave too much oil residue behind