Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk

Shop Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is This good does it remove makeup?
Me gustaría probar este producto reseñas
HooW do i get free makeup boxes?
Start your review of Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk!
Product Highlights
Feels so smooth and creamy, it doesn't burn my face and I have very sensitive skin especially with the cleansing products.in reviews
This is so smooth and hydrating it does not irritate your skin at all. It's a little pricey, but it's really worth it in reviews
It's nice for when you aren't wearing a lot of makeup and just want to take it off quickly instead of using a makeup remover wipe!in reviews
For the cost, it lasts for a very long time because you only use a little bit each time.in reviews
Yamileth A.
Willcox, AZ
Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk uploaded by Yamileth A.
I used this set a while back now when my skin used to be super dry, it helped a lot with moisturizing it and cleaning imperfections. Once my skin turn wild on me and started breaking out I saw that my skin got used to these products and weren't reacting to them anymore, they are great for when I travel and don't want to take my Monat Skincare because I always find myself to loosing everything on trips so I take this instead it is so light weighted and keeps my skin moisturized! 🤍Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk
Julia H.
Gainesville, FL
Works like a charm! Takes off all makeup with ease but gentle on the skin. The only product I will use on my skin
Alyssa A.
Federalsburg, MD
The one thing I look for in a facial wash is the smell. And the smell of this isn't something I fancy. I would say it works as well as any other facial cleanser, but the price is not worth it.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really liked this product, left my skin soft after use. The only thing is I felt like I had to use a lot to get a little bit of make up off. My skin doesn't feel as clean if I don't use this makeup remover before cleansing.
Jami H.
Rossville, IN
This is my all time favorite make up removing product. It is moisturizing, cleansing, and it feels amazing on the face. It is pricey, but totally worth it. The packaging is sleek and definitely a high end product.
Maura M.
Monroe, LA
This is the GO TO take off. It’s so great on your skin. Clinique always makes bomb products. Pricey but worth I.T!!!
Amber R.
Anaheim, CA
Love his product! Leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean. Really feel like all my makeup has been taken off. Highly recommended.
Lauryn  M.
Miramar, FL
Once you take this off it feels amazing if you could feel all the dirt come off your face when using this
Brenda C.
Madison, WI
Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk uploaded by Brenda C.
I was so surprised by how fast this worked. I felt like it Litteraly disolved the makeup without it being oily or leaving an oily residue. Just don't put it on eyes👀👀 I learned it the hard way and man did it burn. I have sensitive eyes so they get irritated right away. I Love it!! Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Purchased at: Macy's
This stuff is amazing! When I use this I definitely feel like I’m taking off the day! I highly recommend this. It leave any skin feeling smooth and beautiful! I love it so much! Oh and a little goes along ways so it very long lasting for the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Salam A.
Fremont, CA
il y a 2 ans
Debbie F. il y a un an
I do like this and I also like the balm. They both are great products to cleanse your skin with without stripping it of everything!