Take A Bow Striped Bow Bangle uploaded by Phong T.Take A Bow Striped Bow Bangle uploaded by Vanessa G.

BY KATE SPADE

it's always a good time to add a little shine. see more...

Brinia E.
I purchased a kate spade bangle recently because it looked so cute like most of kate spade merchandise, and I love it! I have small wrists and it fits perfectly, it goes well with everything and I always get compliments every time I wear it!
Phong T.
Charlotte, NC
Is not the exact one but a more simple look. Comes in black, gold and rose gold as well! So nice and simple but definitely makes a statement for your entire collection. Also not too expensive $48 definitely recommend for both men and women
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Cute little bangle that goes with anything. The tiny black bow on top is adorable, and well shaped. The bangle is loose and weighted. The white and black paint is nicely painted.
Sarah M.
Irvine, CA
I really love this bangle. I received it as a gift from my bff and its really pretty. It looks to be good quality and will last if you dont wear it every day. My only draw back is that I have small wrists and this feels to be a tad big.
Melissa L.
This is a beautiful little bracelet. It's dsinty and lady-like, but the contrast of black & white makes it edgy, yet timeless. Love it!
Jen P.
Lovely looking. Everyone gives me compliments when I wear this bangle. I hev it also in red, pink, gold, silber and cream.
Nicola R.
Iowa City, IA
I love their accessories and their bags I have had a purse from them for some time now and it’s still holding up.
Velvet M.
Dallas, TX
Love this cute bangle bracelet. It is just the right size for my wrist and I love the bow and striping detail.
Izzy J.
London, London
I love the kate spade jewellery range, especially the bangles. They are good quality and quite cheap especially considering they are kate spade. I wear mine most days as it goes with pretty much anything, I’ve had it about 9 months now and it is only slightly scratched
Mélijade R.
Québec, QC
It's an adorable piece of jewelry! I wear it to work and for night out as well! It's easy to match. It's a heavy bangle so it wont bother you during the day. It's one of my favorite bangle! It is a big expensive but it is good quality, will last for a long time!!