Take 5 Snack Mix 6.8 oz. Canister uploaded by Claudia S.

BY TAKE 5

The hunt for the perfect snack has come to an end! TAKE5 Snack Mix has finally made the purchase of snack foods easy and with its delicious mixture of milk chocolate, pretzels, and much more it has the perfect balance of sweet and salty! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm in love with this. It's got sweet and salty. I'm a huge fan of both. I think this is a perfect snack if you are on a flight or in the car with the kids. It's very affordable not very pricey. I would recommend getting this snack. Love it! I will buy again!
Stefanie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So disappointed!! I was pumped when I found this. Im a Take 5 addict. But I was so let down when I popped it in my mouth expecting it to taste like the candy bar but it actually tasted like nasty cardboard. 💔😞
Claudia S.
Overland Park, KS
This is too salty for my taste. I like the variety okay. It's probably cheaper to just buy Snickers and get about as much sweet and salty. The pop top cap seemed nice but doesn't stay on.