Take 5 Candy Bar - 2 PK uploaded by Brittany C.

BY TAKE 5

Take 5® Bar.

2 bar pack.

5-layer.

Made with chocolate, pretzels, peanut butter, caramel and peanuts.

210 calories per pack. see more...

• Are these good, I haven't tasted one, but it looks like if it was...2 Answers
  • These are gross. Anyone else agree? 2 Answers
  • Is this available in Canada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I had one for the first time probably a year ago and loved it!" in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect amount of salty and sweet!" in 1 review
  • "This is one of my absolute favorite candies." in 1 review
  • "When I 1st tried this chocolate bar I Loved it !" in 1 review
  • "A great mixture of sweet and salty, definitely something to look forward to after a long day." in 1 review
britani t.
Murfreesboro, TN
Take 5 is really a candy that most people forget about or have never even heard off. It is the candy of all candys and I consider it the super candy. It contains everything that people love into one bar. There is just the right amount of salty, sweet, crunchy, savory goodness to make any taste bud happy. I would recommend picking one up for yourself and trying it out. I promise you will not be disappointed.
Heidi H.
Milk chocolate, pretzels, caramel, peanuts, and peanut butter.. I mean could you even ask for more? I usually buy them from Fred Meyers, and they are on sale quite a bit! I eat these when I am needing a sugary fix. I have always loved the flavor of chocolate and pretzel.. then with the added peanut, and pb.. bomb dot com! I would recommend this bar to about anybody! SO YUM!
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is probably the best candy bar thingy you will ever try! It has a great balance between salty and sweet and they are the perfect thing to take on the go and eat very often because it doesn't make you feel guilty! I recommend everyone try a take 5 as long as you're no allergic to peanuts because it's delicious :) and only 99¢ at Wegmans!
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
These were the first candies that turned me on to salty and sweet, which is my favorite snack combo. I love pretzels, but when you add chocolate, it's even better. You kind of get the chocolate covered pretzel taste, which are a favorite of mine as well. Small candy bar, perfect portion size.
Joyce G.
Orion, IL
This candy bar is one of my favorites. I love that it has a little of everything. It is good for something quick when the blood sugar is low. It is one of the better ones on the market and is a good buy for the money. I have purchased it at Wal-Mart and plan to purchase it again.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
I tried these at work one night, and they are so delicious! If you like salty and sweet, you will adore this candy. I really enjoyed the pretzel in them. I'm not usually a fan of nuts and I was pleased to find (or not find) only a few small nut pieces in the candy.
Genessa T.
La Harpe, IL
I honestly thought these were no longer available anymore because I hadn't seen them in stores for 10 years or so. After seeing them advertised with their new packaging I grabbed one and I'm so glad I did. They're SO good! Perfect combination of salty and sweet
Emily M.
I personally think this is one of the most underrated candy bars out there. It's so good and has so much flavor packed in there. It really doesn't get the credit it deserves because it's definitely a chocolatey, peanut buttery, pretzely, caramely10.
Desiray C.
Newark, NJ
I tried this candy one time and since i never had it before I'm like hey lets see what this is... One bite into it i fell in love it is so delicious its like salty cause the pretzel but sweet cause the chocolate and from that day its one of my fav
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Take 5 are easily in my top favorite candy bars. They combine everything, from sweet and salty, to creamy caramel. It's everything you want in one bar. I'm a sucker for chocolate covered pretzels, but having them with caramel is just to die for.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Are these any good? Never had one
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these available in king size?
sharon h.
Lucedale, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where do u find these at? Are they good
Isabella M.
Haven't tried these yet. How does it taste?
Christy M.
South Bend, IN
Has anyone else noticed that you get the perfect amount with every bite?