Take 2 Team Umizoomi uploaded by Bridgett B.

BY TAKE 2

Team up with Milli, Geo and Bot on a mighty math adventure in their first Nintendo DS game! Use Pattern Power, Super Shapes, and your Robot Computer to construct a submarine, rescue seahorses, and. see more...

• How many levels is it? And how old do you have to be to p...7 Answers
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Take 2 Team Umizoomi
Cute educational game. Kids play it and learn shapes and colors. So they actually learn while playing. My daughter loved it. It was worth the $5 I paid for it. I think young kids would love this game.
Kelsey J.
Moss Point, MS
I bought this for my 4 year old because he loves Umizoomi and he has really enjoyed this game. It has all the cartoon characters that are on the show. There is a ton of fun activities for kids to do to keep their attention for a good while. A good investment for small children as you don't have to worry about the content being over their head are not appropriate. Great game for long trips. Even my older son has picked this game up a couple of times and played it for fun. I myself played it and enjoyed it!
Michelle  T.
Nashville, TN
Awww I love this...my kidd loves this..and there's nothing ether than seeing her happy...definitely a great game that helps them count..knw what's missing...shapes and they have fun at the same time
Ashlee J.
I have a 5 year old daughter and she loves this game! She doesn't get to play on it much but It has actually been teaching her a lot which I am thankful for :)
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Great game for younger age groups, super fun and easy to learn how to play for the little ones
Crystal Y.
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game was so much fun when my kids were younger. now the 5 year old gets to play with it
Shannan W.
Great for kids and their method for teaching patterns and math is superb. household favorite
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
Great educational game for little kids helps them learn and keeps them busy
It is certainly a very good game for kids as they enjoy playing and learning with their favorite Umizoomi.
Michelle  T.
Nashville, TN
How many levels is it? And how old do you have to be to play?