BY TAKE 2

Tales From Borderlands XBox One see more...

Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
I was surprised by how much I liked this game, being that I never played Borderlands. It was enjoyable with the quirky characters and silly conversations they would have amongst each other. It had a good story line and great characters you were following. Sometimes you didn’t have the best options to choose from though.
Adri K.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is great. It's funny like borderlands but with a shorter story line and broken into episodes. I enjoy playing this and having real life choices affect your game play is nice.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
For once I was actually a tad disappointed in a Borderlands game. This game just didn't seem like the other Borderlands it felt very rushed like almost two overdone like the game creator was trying too hard to add another game to the series. I didn't get into the storyline very easily and I just got bored with it before I could even finish it. I love all the other Borderlands games and they are one of my top game series that I have played but this just fell short in my opinion.
Jennifer | Narz |.
Jackson Heights, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
It may be weird to play a side game about Borderlands that is story driven,but Tales From the Borderlands is an amazing addition to the series. The quirkiness of the character and the plot process add a dynamic side story to the main borderlands series. I honestly LOVED this game. If you are not into side stories like TellTale's Walking Dead you won't like this.
Courtney H.
Easily my favorite game from Telltale. This is a story-heavy, choice-driven game set in the Borderlands universe. I loved the design and the characters were so much fun. The story was equally as amazing and kept my attention from start to finish. Really solid game that is worth checking out.
Jessica R.
This game is very unusual after playing the previous borderlands but to follow something with a solid and interesting story line is also really intriguing. Although I know this game is based as a telltale story game I feel as though if it was even slightly more interactive it would be great. Where the gamer was able to do slightly more.