BY TAKE 2

NBA 2K18 Legend Edition XBox One see more...

Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Graphics are amazing so realistic absolutely love this game! So many fun things to do would definitely recommend! Love it!
Jake S.
Fareham
I have never played a basketball game before, always Brent a fifa guy, but I have to say, this beats it in every way possible. The career mode is so entertaining and the cutscenes keep you wanting more and more. The online features are really fun and make it s complete team game. I’ll definitely be buying the next one!
Mary H.
London, ON
My boyfriend bought this game for his xbox after playing 2k17 and loving it. He plays this game every chance he gets. It's awesome because we get to play together - there's a lot of variety for us to play together as well. We usually switch it up between 1vs1, 2vs2 and full teams. Have to say the graphics are a lot better than 2k17 too.
MELISSA S.
I really liked 2k17 but 2k18 is a whole lot better, a total upgrade. The graphics are beautiful, the soundtracks awesome, the players look like real life! It doesn't glitch at all, and i always find myself passing the time gaming this with my boyfriend! We're obsessed haha!