BY TAKE 2

NBA 2K17 Legend Edition XBox One see more...

Kia E.
East moline
My boyfriend loveeeeees this game a lot , he likes that he can do sooo many different things to his player , ehhhh I think there should be a bit more characteristics for people to look more like themselves, but I recommend it and it's basketball who wouldn't like it !
Reggie B.
Columbia, SC
I Had to get this game especially the legend edition because that's my way of honoring my favorite basketball player of all time Kobe Bryant. And I have always been a fqn of NBA 2k and it just keeps getting better and better
Katie M.
The game has amazing graphics but it does glitch a lot and its doesnt work properly.
Maybe it was just me but the game would glitch and call a foul before the ball was even tossed in
Henry W.
Indianapolis, IN
The graphics for this game are amazing! Some bugs early on but the updates fix them mostly. Very realistic and exciting gameplay.
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game is trash. Park after dark turned into an EPIC fail all because 2K can never ever seem to get their servers together 😑😑
Alex M.
Charlotte
Absolutely amazing. By far one of my favorite games to play. Amazing dunking!
Stefan S.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Best 2k game in a while. Good new features and gameplay. Love the career mode
Vera B.
The Best game as a basketball lover and maybe the biggest Kobe fan I love this game so so much but for some people can be expensive but it's amazing game 💕🏀
Amanda L.
Gamer Expert Level 5
Stefan S.
Walnut Ridge, AR
What are player ratings based on