BY TAKE 2 INTERACTIVE

Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Gamer Expert
This game is surprisingly entertaining. It's by far my favorite pirate game and one I go back to over and over again. You travel the Caribbean taking ships, plundering, courting the daughters of the little towns, and looking for treasure. It has a main story and two different fight styles, one for land and one for at sea. It's a very long game too because there is so much to do. I think I've only made it all the way through the story line once because I run off to fight other pirates or look for treasure.
Casey H.
Casey H.
I love these games. I played civilization on the old school giant computers. I wish there were new 3Ds releases of this brand!
Kinga S.
Kinga S.
Great game easy to play and it's really fun you should get it I recommend it
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
I love this game and have very fond memories of it...hmm...maybe I should play it again in the next few days...it reminds me of the flash game Tradewinds. You battle and trade. And you're a pirate.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
My kids and I love all the Lego Star Wars games. They are fun for my whole family and I love spending time with my kids while playing.