BY TAKE 2 INTERACTIVE

Stephanie A.
Clovis, NM
Love this game! Inexpensive and very addicting. It's great to have with you for traveling or even when you're home alone. And you don't have to carry around an activity book and pencil!
Ashley H.
WV, ['', '', '']
This is a super fun game. It is very fun but also challenging. It will keep your brain working and keep it smart and in tip top shape!
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Who doesn't love sudoku. It sure keeps you entertained for hours and helps you become smart. Can't wait for Christmas for games.
Hope B.
Richmond , VA
Great quality game. I love the format, it's a classic game that I consider very enjoyable. Money well spent .
Jennifer H.
I love love love playing games like these! Keeps me entertained for a long while! I would recommend.
Audrey O.
Love this game worth every penny it's such a great pass time I keep it around all the time
Jessica E.
Gamer Expert Level 3
A quien no le gusta esto,omg e smuy divertido aunq un poco complicado pero me gusta
Jennifer  R.
Hayward, CA
I'm I've heard that this game can be addicting. What you guys think?
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
More fun than playing on paper?