BY TAKE 2 INTERACTIVE

• Did anyone else have a hard time getting into this ?5 Answers
  • Os this as good as the first one ?3 Answers
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
All bioshocks are a must have! Great story lines. Fun and a little freaky. Not too scary or gross...it's mental all the way. Weapons are fun and different but the story grabs u..my fave part!
Ahmad J.
Conroe, TX
Bioshock series has been very good at delivering a spooky atmosphere, with a fairly decent story in a compelling shooter.
The second one is arguably the best of the trilogy. Even though the story is not as memorable as the first one, it is much better than the convoluted mess of the third one.
The gameplay is where the game really shines. As big daddy subject, you go around saving the little girls from the splicers. The gene modification allows you extra abilities to fight through the game.
The game also offers replayability, by allowing you to use different abilities to finish the game.
If you are a fan of the first game, or liked Bioshock Infinite, or if you have fond memories of the Dead Space series, you should definitely play this game.
Kennedy A.
Mcallen, TX
This is my favorite out of infinite and the first one. You get to play as a big daddy and I love the story line although I wish the game could have been a little longer. I actually had to.play it twice so I can get all of the little sisters. The first time I didn't get all.of.the because I didn't want to deal with a big sister. Combat is smooth and it was alot of fun to play. My favorite part was when you got to be in the mind of a little sister and see the world through her eyes.
Liz C.
After the long wait for this sequel to one of my all time favorite games, it is awesome. I have heard a lot of mixed reviews, but I don't think they could have done much better following up to such an epic game. Same great graphics and another good plot line.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
BioShock 2 is just as good as the first one. Since they're fairly old games, you can get the really cheap now. It has beautiful graphics, a great storyline, and the gameplay in general is phenomenal. I definitely recommend the whole series.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
The whole Bioshock story is really awesome. It really pulls you in. Lots of action, and it has its challenges. Definitely buy this if your looking for an awesome game.
Noel R.
Jacksonville, NC
I love the whole bio shock series! The storylines are excellent and enjoyable, and make you want to keep replaying after you've beaten it. Must have!
Nick D.
One of my favorite games of all time, great shooter, intense, very good replay value. Very unique game, feels different from your common games now.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
My boyfriend loves the bioshock games! Great story line and can't be quite addicting! Played a few times and I gotta say I lost track of time!
Nicholas N.
hastings fl
Bios hock games always having amazing in depth stories that pull you into the game and make you never want to put the controller down !
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Gamer Expert Level 3
Did anyone else have a hard time getting into this ?
Nátalie A.
North Port, FL
Os this as good as the first one ?