Takara Tomy
Sho Chiku Bai Sake Classic 750ML

Takara Tomy Sho Chiku Bai Sake Classic 750ML

by Takara Tomy

What does this taste like?
Start your review of Takara Tomy Sho Chiku Bai Sake Classic 750ML!
Mahi V.
Germantown, MD
Really nice sake,can be drank warm or cold but I prefer warm. Taste great. You can get this online and any liquor store.
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Saki is one of my fa favorites. I love it hot or cold but this one my old friend owned a sushi place . He mixed pineapple with it an it's the best saki ever
april M.
Elizabethton, TN
Be prepared! This stuff is seriously potent! You have to sip it and do NOT gulp it...its definitely a good value..worth every single penny...can't improve something that has been around so long and is perfect already...yes I would definitely buy again...
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
2,002 reviews
Review for: Junmai Sake Classic Naturally Brewed 25.4 fl oz; 750 ml
There’s a nice yummy sake it goes down nice and smooth it’s very good for the price there’s nothing that I would change about it
Merlinda Y.
San Leandro, CA
Review for: 1
Didn't think to add this to my pantry staple but in an asian household this has become a friend when adding a splash of sake to the dish adds a level of flavor I didn't think would be missing in some of my dishes :) highly recommend! Exchange it sometimes for your cooking wine.
Natalie S.
Shelton, CT
Glad I tried it. The bottle and packaging is very extremely eye catching which was definitely a plus
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: 1
I’ve had this same countless times and usually purchase it at my local Yes Organic Market down the street. The taste of is smooth and I usually like to drink it chilled. I find drinking sake rather than wine or beer has always been cleaner and doesn’t ever give you that hungover feeling or upset stomach the next day.
Stephanie R.
Rochester, NY
Review for: 1
I have only tried this once at a friend's house but was impressed with the taste. It was also my first time trying this type of liquor and its something I would have again.
cailin B.
Bristol
so yummy! tastes really good going down and little to no hang over, love this drink, one of my favorites!
Lucero V.
Quincy , IL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
2,370 reviews
hello i would love to be part of your team i love your products they are very good i like to try new things