BY TAJIN

Regular Snack Sauce - Chili hot sauce with lime and salt, hot. see more...

MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
I had this a party and I swear it was the best thing ever. It's tangy and has a lil' kick to it, but not overpowering. It's great on fruit and shots. I will buy it again.
Noushin T.
I really liked the flavor of this sauce it was really tangy and sweet to me.it was really good withmangos and Pineapple.
Lesli V.
Anderson, SC
I love this product because it tastes great with fruits and chips. It also tastes great with esquites it is amazing. I love it.
Rosa M.
My kids love this stuff! They put it on everything! It has been a household staple for years. They powered version it's also really good.
Gema O.
South Gate, CA
If you want a burst of spicy good flavors on your fruit; this is just what you need. Just thinking about it right no gets my mouth to start watering! Both sauce and powder Tajin are delicious!
Alexandra G.
I would completely recommend everybody to try this on their fruit! I sometimes use it as a seasoning for my chicken and it gives it a nice kick to the flavor!
Kassandra F.
Tajin on my fruit and corn is so good! I love how much lemon is has it makes it extra good
Alondra F.
I love having Tajin on my fruit and corn! It goes so well with the both! Highly recommend for you to try!
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Tajin on fruit is a must try . i love the taste of it and you can also add it to chips and it make them taste even better .
Hatsumi I.
I just tried this for the first time about three weeks ago and ever since it has become my favorite! It not only tastes great with fruit but also tastes great on chips! My mouth is watering just thinking about it ;)
Ashley P.
Kokomo, IN
What fruit is best with this? I love the powder seasoning so I can't wait to try this.
Tania M.
Shakopee, MN
Is this good? I've never seen this in stores and I really wanna try this.
Erica M.
Huntsville, TX
Do they only sale it in current places?
Katie W.
Brandenburg, KY
What kind of taste does this sauce have?