Tajin Classic Seasoning 5 oz

Tajin® Clasico Seasoning with Lime.

I’ve tried this when I was younger but I don’t remember how it tasted at all so I need to know if I should get it or not so, should I get it or not?
Where can i buy this?
Is it worth buying ?
Start your review of Tajin Classic Seasoning 5 oz!
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Tajin Classic Seasoning 5 oz uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Safeway
This seasoning is delicious, it tastes really good with chili with lemon and you can eat it with fruit, or with a good beer it tastes very good.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Love this ! I keep this to sprinkle on my fruit on cucumbers , corn and so on! I love that it is MSG Free!! It’s such a good quality and affordable! Recommend it ! Give it a try you won’t be disappointed !
El H.
Tajin Classic Seasoning 5 oz uploaded by El H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This seasoning blend of chilis and limes is sooo good. I've been eating this stuff since I was a kid on my fruit especially. I will always have this in my cupboard.
Azeret H.
Pocola, OK
Tajin Classic Seasoning 5 oz uploaded by Azeret H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a staple in my kitchen. It can literally go on everything. Fruits, veggies, eggs, drinks, ramen noodles, snow cones etc. I sometimes take this with me 😅 10/10. Not hot at all. Just so much flavor and deliciousness that perfectly compliments your meal.
Mitzi A.
Spring, TX
Tajin Classic Seasoning 5 oz uploaded by Mitzi A.
Purchased at: Kroger
Simplemente me encanta, perfecto acompañante para las frutas, con un lijero sabor picosito, cítrico y saladito, lo hace perfecto, aunque mi versión favorita es Tajin Low Sodium Seasoning, 5 oz, 24 pack la clásica también nos encanta. I just love it, perfect companion for fruits, with a light spicy, citrus and salty flavor, it makes it perfect, although my favorite version is Tajin Low Sodium Seasoning, 5 oz, 24 pack the classic one we also love.
Sonia R.
Edmond, OK
Tajin Classic Seasoning 5 oz uploaded by Sonia R.
I love tajin in my michelada, my dad likes with fruits 🍉. Good flavor on almost everything
Mica B.
Spring Hill, TN
Tajin Classic Seasoning 5 oz uploaded by Mica B.
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m on my first trimester, and one of my cravings it’s fruit with Tajín, today’s craving was cucumber with Tajín 🤤🤤🤤 #tajin Tajin Classic Seasoning 5 oz
Chaya K.
Stafford, TX
Tajin Classic Seasoning 5 oz uploaded by Chaya K.
Tajín is great on fresh oranges and cut-up mangoes! My kids and I are hooked on it over fresh fruit!! We almost used up this whole container in mild. Will try a spicier one next time!
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Tajin Classic Seasoning 5 oz uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Chili tajin powder that will give an explosive flavor to your fruits, snacks or prepared drinks ... and now in a new liquid presentation ... a flavor that you will love !!!
Coumba T.
Highland, CA
Tajin Classic Seasoning 5 oz uploaded by Coumba T.
Purchased at: Target
Anytime I eat fruits I always have my tajin seasoning ready to add some more flavor to it. Tip: buy the mini one so you can carry it in your purse. It’s so worth it’s value. I always make sure it’s always stocked in my house. Tajin Classic Seasoning 5 oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...