Tajin Clasico Seasoning 14oz. (Pack of 4) uploaded by Cora V.Tajin Clasico Seasoning 14oz. (Pack of 4) uploaded by Lupe B.

BY TAJIN

Ingredients: Chili peppers, salt, dehydrated lime juice, silicon dioxide (to prevent caking). see more...

Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I never heard of Tajin until I moved to the US and made some Latina friends. They told me they use with every fruits they eat, which is crazy for me because the country where I came from we never put anything on our fruits except for salt sometimes.It's actually kind of expensive for a little bottle of Tajin it's like $2, but once you try it and settles on your system you will get addicted.You will look for it literally.However I suggest not to use it soo often because of the sodium level.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Best tasting chili powder! Not too spicy, a little sour, just right! Pairs perfectly with all kinds of fruits and veggies. My whole family enjoys it, especially my kids.
Cora V.
I put this on everything. Mangos, oranges, apples, peaches, corn, wven mashed potatoes. I love it with my clamato! Tangy slightly spicy lemony so good
Rita C.
chula vista, CA
IT'S THE BEST..we use it on almost everything.. we have numerous bottles at home. Goes great on fruit, soup, corn.. almost anything..
Karla G.
Delhi , CA
Best chili powder ever.great with all kinds of snacks. You can use it on chips,fruit .

back