BY TAJIN #2 in Spices

Tajin® Clasico Seasoning with Lime. see more...

• I absolutely love the seasoning Tajín! Who else does and what do ...1 Answers
  • Share your tajin ideas????3 Answers
  • Is this safe for children or does it have substantial heat? 1 Answers
marie A.
marie A.
Foodie Expert
So good, especially for the summer when i crave fruit the most. i love to eat this on watermelon or mango the most!! if you are looking for something delicious you have to try this mangonada recipe. you will need 1 to 2 cups of frozen mangos, 1 cup water (adjust if needed), 4 or 5 ice cubes, 1 or 2 tsp Lemon or lime , 1 tsp Chamoy, sprinkle of Tajin, tamarind candy stick. In a blender, add frozen mangos, water, and ice. Blend for a few seconds. In a cup, add chamoy. Then sprinkle some tajin. Then add the blended mango. Add as many layers as you like. Tip, If you want a thick texture, add more ice. If you want is more slushy, use less ice or increase water.
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
Foodie Expert
If you've ever seen fresh fruit carts in Southern California and wondered what that red stuff is on the mangoes and melon, it's chili and lime juice. (Or, it may be Tajin.) This is the easiest way to get that flavor at home, and it's great on a variety of fruits and vegetables. I especially like Tajin on melon and grapes, and I find it works wonders for early-in-the-season or underripe fruit when the flavor isn't quite there yet. I think it would also be an interesting component in marinade for grilled chicken or fish.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Foodie Expert
A friend of mine sent this to me (I live in Hawaii) about a year ago & I've been hooked ever since! I love adding this to pretty much any fruit (pineapples, peaches, grapes, apples) for a salty, spicy & citrusy kick! It's almost impossible for me to eat fruits without it now. I introduced it to my dad & uncle & I've gotten them hooked as well. My friend was sending bottles over to me from the mainland but I just saw that they have the economy sized two pack at Costco! I'm all over that.
Kathya D.
Kathya D.
Miramar, FL
Not a lot of people know about Tajín but you are in for a treat if you can get your hands on it. A bottle will cost you around 3 to 4 dollars but can last you a month depending on how you use it. I love to eat it with mangoes, watermelons, and even grilled corn. The best part is they also make small many bottles that you can put in your purse so you're hot sauce won't feel lonely! It's very hard to find but usually Walmart carries it! Chili and Lime, you can't go wrong!
Dayami H.
Dayami H.
Foodie Expert
If you are Mexican you have most probably already tried this, if you are not Mexican or you have not tried this then you NEED to!!! It is a salt and lime seasoning that you can put on fruits, it gives it a tangy, not too spicy more like a salty taste goes great on everything! I just had some on mango and it was the de-licious don't hesitate to buy it, it's about two bucks - can't go wrong!
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
I saw so many people eating their fruits with this on snapchat so I decided to purchase a bottle and see what's all the hype. Omg this is so yummy and amazing.i put this on my watermelon, apples, mango, etc. I usually hate eating fruits but adding this chile with Limon seasoning adds a little spice and kicks it up a notch. This way I get to enjoy fruits
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Joliet, IL
Classic Mexican seasoning! Great for topping over watermelon, pineapple, mango, cucumber. Almost all fruit tastes great with this! Add lime and salt if you'd like. It's not too spicy at all, just adds a nice kick to your choice of food. It's around 2-3$ but it lasts a couple months in my house, considering we use it all the time.
Yumi K.
Yumi K.
Tajin is one of my go to things to have at a party! It goes on everything, but I like it on fruits and vegetables. You can purchase it at any common grocery store, usually near the fruits and veggies. I recommend using it with lime/lemon juice. It's not too spicy. So if you want spicy, I would recommend otherwise.
emmy m.
emmy m.
I absolutely love Tajin. I add tajin to drinks such as watermelon water , make iced lollipops and sliced cucumbers sprinkle some tajin ... Perfection. Anything with tajin is absolutely delicious. I recommend everyone to try it, once you try it you will add it to everything you eat. It's that good !
Erika Thee B.
Erika Thee B.
Foodie Expert
I like this stuff but I prefer the pico de gallo powder because it's spicier lol. But since they don't really make it or sell at many stores ever since tajin came out this is good too. I carry the little baby ones in my purse lol. Fruit doesn't taste the same without it so I put it on everything
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite thing to use this on?
Maria T.
Maria T.
Share your tajin ideas????
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
I absolutely love the seasoning Tajín! Who else does and what do you use it on? Tajin Clasico Seasoning
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
Cabot, AR
Is this safe for children or does it have substantial heat?
Maribi R.
Maribi R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Its so good it works well with foods suck as apples mango pineapple any fruit like things