BY TAJIN #1 in Spices

Tajin® Clasico Seasoning with Lime. see more...

• I absolutely love the seasoning Tajín! Who else does and ...2 Answers
  • No se pero a mí espeso le gusta mucho este producto con l...2 Answers
  • Share your tajin ideas????4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nicole Z.
I LOVE TAJIN!!! Its sooo delicious on so many things!!! I sprinkle some on my avocado toast, fruits like watermelon and mangos and of course in my micheladas! It has a salt and lime flavor. Not spicy at all! Definitely recommend
Danier C.
Rochester, NY
When I say I use this on everything, Im really not kidding. Chicken, mangos, fish, eggs, cereal...Okay maybe not cereal lol but honestly this makes an excellent addition to the seasonings that I already have. It gives food a kick, but has a small hint of tanginess which I love. I'm really glad that I got the larger size so that I don't have to worry about running out too soon.
Ale C.
Humble, TX
Love the spice and tangyness of this seasoning. I sprinkle a bit on my veggies or fruit for an afternoon snack. Can also sprinkle some on a rim of a cup and pour some beer in and you'll have a refreshing beverage. 🍺
Alice H.
Appleton, WI
AMAZING! This seasoning goes well with so many things! My favorite way to use it is on fruit, especially melon, mango & coconut. The perfect amout of spice without being overwhelming. I'd recommend everyone try Tajin. It's a staple for me all year round.
Lorena M.
Hampton Bays , NY
for me that I am Mexican this is the glory if you live in usa! you can prepare a Mexican drink called michelada: you take tomato juice, lemon, Maggie sauce, Valentina sauce, Tajin chamoy, Tajin classic and a beer 😊 rime the glass with the classic Tajín then pour a little of all the ingredients and at the end the beer is very rich! You can also put a bit of classic Tajin in fruits like cucumber or mango it's deliciou
Roseiby J.
Tampa, FL
seriously the most amazing taste! i have my stash at home and a stash for my purse. this goes great on everything! i love it on fruits, chicken wings, fries, cucumbers and so much more! i would buy this product over and over!
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
This literally tastes good on E V E R Y T H I N G! It’s perfectly tangy and just a very mild amount of spicy! Goes great on mango, pineapple, avocado, cucumber, tomatoes...pretty much any fruit or veggie!
Lynn B.
I add this to my taco meat for additional flavor. I also use on it on chicken. It has a pleasant Tex mex flavor. I found it at Marshall’s. My local grocery store sells it to. I’m happy that I tried it.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love putting this on fruit especially pepino y sandía. Just add lime and it's the perfect snack. My go to when I want something healthy that is refreshing and mouth watering. Tajin kicks up the flavor
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
Always got to keep a taijin in the house. It goes well on so many things. I use it for mangonadas cucumber mangos apples all kinds of fruit. It’s yummy and can be found anywhere I’ve looked. Love it.
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
What's your favorite thing to use this on?
Maria T.
Share your tajin ideas????
Ashlyn W.
Cabot, AR
Is this safe for children or does it have substantial heat?
Maribi R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Its so good it works well with foods suck as apples mango pineapple any fruit like things
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
I absolutely love the seasoning Tajín! Who else does and what do you use it on? Tajin Clasico Seasoning