BY TAJIN #8 in Spices

Tajin¬ģ Clasico Seasoning with Lime. see more...

• I absolutely love the seasoning Taj√≠n! Who else does and what do ...1 Answers
  • Share your tajin ideas????3 Answers
  • Is this safe for children or does it have substantial heat? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lorena M.
Hampton Bays , NY
Foodie Expert
for me that I am Mexican this is the glory if you live in usa! you can prepare a Mexican drink called michelada: you take tomato juice, lemon, Maggie sauce, Valentina sauce, Tajin chamoy, Tajin classic and a beer ūüėä rime the glass with the classic Taj√≠n then pour a little of all the ingredients and at the end the beer is very rich! You can also put a bit of classic Tajin in fruits like cucumber or mango it's deliciou
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Foodie Expert
Can i just say thank you for inviting such a wonderful spicy sweat candy am completely lovong it .
This is great for fruits and for all different types of other ways. So who needs salt when this stuff is around? try it on an apple. it's amazing. I use it every day and have gone through almost two bottles in 9 months. all by myself. and I'm not a puffy, bloatball from it. it just tastes great.
Sarah S.
Foodie Expert
So many differ t ways to use tajin. It's lime chili goodness that you can sprinkle on foods. I am obsessed with it on pineapple and watermelon but also love it sprinkled on popcorn. Adds great flavor to so many foods
Gabii S.
Foodie Expert
This season is OK I only use the spice on my corn when I want make elote prepasidos. At the only thing about it is like I won't use it all the time I only use it as a last resort
Sally R.
Fort Irwin, CA
You can put this sh*t on everything!! Seriously!! It tastes so good and I love the flavor! This isn't my first bottle either! I got this bottle at the grocery store!
Dayami H.
Foodie Expert
If you are Mexican you have most probably already tried this, if you are not Mexican or you have not tried this then you NEED to!!! It is a salt and lime seasoning that you can put on fruits, it gives it a tangy, not too spicy more like a salty taste goes great on everything! I just had some on mango and it was the de-licious don't hesitate to buy it, it's about two bucks - can't go wrong!
Lizbeth A.
Madras, OR
I absolute love this since the first time I purchased it. It's great for fruits like mangos, apples, oranges etc. it also makes a great seasoning for the rim of a drink like a margarita or you can also enjoy it with a beer. The lime and chili taste just makes this perfect. I also always carry with me the mini tiny ones for a night at the bar and put it on my drinks.
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
The label says not a candy but it sure does fit the category. It's so good to eat just like that and even better when you put it on fruits especially mangos and oranges! I always have to have one in my pantry because it's essential to all my cravings. If you haven't tried it, you should it will literally make u discover taste buds you never knew you had!
Xiomara S.
North Las Vegas
I absolutely love tajin! This delicious seasoning goes great on fruits like apples, oranges and even watermelon. It's super cheap and I use it all the time for my healthy and non healthy snacks. If you like spicy you need to give it a try!
Estefany N.
Texas
Foodie Expert
BEST STUFF I DIE FOR THIS. This is a must in my pantry! I always eat fruits and this adds some flavor when I want it. I enjoy eating with mango, watermelon, pi√Īa, jicama oh but my favorite is to cut cucumber (I prefer without skin) then add lots of lim√≥n, a little salt and tajin as desired. Mix it all up and it is the best snack! My mouth waters thinking about it!
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing , NY
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite thing to use this on?
Maria T.
Share your tajin ideas????
Mirtha F.
Jackson, MS
Foodie Expert
No se pero a mí espeso le gusta mucho este producto con las frutas pero yo creo q tanto es malo??
Maribi R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Its so good it works well with foods suck as apples mango pineapple any fruit like things
Ashlyn W.
Cabot, AR
Is this safe for children or does it have substantial heat?