BY TAJIN #2 in Spices

Tajin® Clasico Seasoning with Lime. see more...

• I absolutely love the seasoning Tajín! Who else does and what do ...1 Answers
  • Share your tajin ideas????3 Answers
  • Is this safe for children or does it have substantial heat? 1 Answers
Yaritza V.
I love tajin!!:)) I love to put it in almost all fruts:) they really taste real good with Tajin they taste delicious and more the watermelon:) the price is real good I am real satisfied with tajin when I put it in a fruit or even a meal;)
jacqueline c.
Tajin is so delicious it goes well with just about everything. It’s not spicy it has more of a lemon flavor. I added it to my corn, fruit and beer. If you’re looking for a little extra to spice up your fruit this is the way to go. It’s very affordable and I always find it everywhere.
Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
This is great if you want to add a kick of lime to what youre eating/drinking. I was hoping for it to be spicier since chili peppers are the first ingredient but it's definitely more lime than anything. I like using it when I need some lime flavor in something but don't have lime juice
Lorena M.
Hampton Bays , NY
for me that I am Mexican this is the glory if you live in usa! you can prepare a Mexican drink called michelada: you take tomato juice, lemon, Maggie sauce, Valentina sauce, Tajin chamoy, Tajin classic and a beer 😊 rime the glass with the classic Tajín then pour a little of all the ingredients and at the end the beer is very rich! You can also put a bit of classic Tajin in fruits like cucumber or mango it's deliciou
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
Love love this you can add it to mostly anything your fruits your beer or anything or even eating it alone taste sooo good has the sour& salty taste it's perfect!!!
Ana L.
Midland , TX
This product tastes amazing with possibly anything! I have tried it on beer, fruit and cucumber! I really recommend this product for spicy lovers!! Tajin Clasico Seasoning
Gabii S.
This season is OK I only use the spice on my corn when I want make elote prepasidos. At the only thing about it is like I won't use it all the time I only use it as a last resort
Dayami H.
If you are Mexican you have most probably already tried this, if you are not Mexican or you have not tried this then you NEED to!!! It is a salt and lime seasoning that you can put on fruits, it gives it a tangy, not too spicy more like a salty taste goes great on everything! I just had some on mango and it was the de-licious don't hesitate to buy it, it's about two bucks - can't go wrong!
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Can i just say thank you for inviting such a wonderful spicy sweat candy am completely lovong it .
This is great for fruits and for all different types of other ways. So who needs salt when this stuff is around? try it on an apple. it's amazing. I use it every day and have gone through almost two bottles in 9 months. all by myself. and I'm not a puffy, bloatball from it. it just tastes great.
Lizbeth A.
Madras, OR
I absolute love this since the first time I purchased it. It's great for fruits like mangos, apples, oranges etc. it also makes a great seasoning for the rim of a drink like a margarita or you can also enjoy it with a beer. The lime and chili taste just makes this perfect. I also always carry with me the mini tiny ones for a night at the bar and put it on my drinks.
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY
What's your favorite thing to use this on?
Maria T.
Share your tajin ideas????
Morgan G.
Triangle, VA
I absolutely love the seasoning Tajín! Who else does and what do you use it on? Tajin Clasico Seasoning
Ashlyn W.
Cabot, AR
Is this safe for children or does it have substantial heat?
Mirtha F.
Jackson, MS
No se pero a mí espeso le gusta mucho este producto con las frutas pero yo creo q tanto es malo??