Tajin® Clasico Seasoning with Lime.

Has anyone tried it with cornflakes and lemon? Game changer! lol
Has anyone tried it with cornflakes and lemon? Game changer! lol
What do u season ur tajin with !?
Start your review of Tajin Clasico Seasoning!
Liverpool, NY
I love Tajin so much! It has this distinct flavor without being too salty or spicy. My newest Obsession, sprinkling it on my route any fruit all the time! Very good price very good amount very little goes a long way. absolute in my kitchen from here on in
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Baton Rouge, LA
Tajin Clasico Seasoning uploaded by Gresolyn L.
I love how the flavors wake up your taste buds!! Add a splash of freshness to your favorite fruit or vegetable with its hint of lime sea salt and chili pepper. Yummy!!!! Tajin Seasoning (5oz)
Dairy Free
Eight Mile
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m in love with this condiment. I tried it on watermelon and fell in love. My only kick back is the Citrix acid is a tad bit strong. Other wise I could eat it on just about anything.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Fort Smith , AR
Tajin Clasico Seasoning uploaded by Julie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is amazing. It goes with everything. I first tried it last summer at a beer festival where they covered the rim of the beer with lime & this. It was a mango flavored beer & it was awesome! Since I’ve tried it on watermelon, strawberries, kiwi, tacos, scrambled eggs, & bagel sandwiches. It’s got a salty/lime taste and I use it all the time now.
Brookline, MA
Tajin Clasico Seasoning uploaded by kinga I.
this stuff is amazing. the perfect seasoning for fresh fruit! had it in mexico and now i’m hooked. also love in cocktails! 4 stars because the tiny bottles are impossible to open and sometimes it clumps up and wont come out the bottle ..... but the tajin itself is amazing and i love being able to keep a tiny bottle in my lunchbox at work!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Jacksonville, NC
Tajin Clasico Seasoning uploaded by gracie E.
This is gold!! I love putting it on EVERYTHING! I don’t exaggerate when I say that. I love it on my fruits, veggies, soup, pizza, chicken, salad, and etc... I even eat it alone like it’s candy. I pretty much buy it every week to make sure I never run out. I’m literally eating it right now on my burrito lol I also like the low sodium. I had that one when I was pregnant. Made it super easy to eat it with my fruit. That’s all I would eat when I was pregnant
Union Beach, NJ
I am probably going against a lot of people because it seems I’ve always been the only one to think this stuff is nasty. I have tried it many times and many ways and just can’t do it. On citrus, food, in candy, none of it...hmm I do wish I understood the hype.
Apple valley, CA
Tajin Clasico Seasoning uploaded by Angelica O.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite! I always use this on my fruit and it adds a really nice spice ! It isn’t really spicy , but taste more like lemon to me!! This is such a topping and really adds flavor to your favorite dishes!!
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Maumelle, AR
Purchased at: Kroger
This stuff is amazing! I think I have found my new favorite seasoning! This shall stay in my purse! Yummy and it’s not expensive at all. I put some on my Tuna salad and it was amazing 😉 Tajin Clasico Seasoning #winningstreak #gamechanger
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Nacogdoches , TX
Tajin Clasico Seasoning uploaded by Rosa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite seasoning to eat with my fruits whether it’s mango oranges or cucumbers . It gives it that extra flavor , not too spicy because of the salt and lime flavor . Love me a little spicyness and lime on my fruits . I’ve purchased multiple times , can not get over this tajin seasoning .
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Tajin Clasico Seasoning besides fruit what is it's also really good on?
Rebeca D. • 2 years ago