Taittinger Brut La Francaise NV 750ml uploaded by Tanisha T.Taittinger Brut La Francaise NV 750ml uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TAITTINGER

Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
Beautiful pinkish color and torrent of bubbles. Fruity aroma on nose. Finish had a cloying sweet-ish element to it. Not sure about the right words to use.

While I would certainly drink if offered at a party, I won't buy it again.
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
This is a crisp, dry champagne. I really enjoy it with sweeter fruits like pear and raspberry. The bubbles are quite small, and long lasting in the glass, a character of a well made champagne. It's one I prefer for special occasions with special friends.
rosselly v.
Beautiful dry, crisp champagne for any special occasion taittinger always hits the spot. Great for paring with fruits and chocolate, and of course mimosas. its a bit pricey but well worth it.
BIANCA R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite champagne. Had this at my wedding and it's all thanks to the movie the wedding planner! She mentioned it and I just had to try and I'm so glad I did
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I love the champagne and sodas one of my very best friends. Anytime we get together she'll buy a bottle bring it over will turn on a movie and just hang out.
Chloe S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A good midrange bottle of champs. I could drink it by myself. It always has a fresh taste to it. It's a good gift or a good one to serve for any occasion.
Melissa m.
Arlington, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this Champagne. It's wonderful and dry. This is the perfect Champagne for a toast at a wedding or special occasion.
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
I tried this at a recent family gathering and i have to say i really did like it. it's sweet but not overpoweringly so.
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Good flavor nice buzz price is not real high it's cheap depending on where you live very bubbly taste gets the job done
tracy m.
Very good champagne taste very good and sweet. You can get it for a good price not expensive but does taste very good
Amber G.
Starkville, MS
What does this taste like?