BY TAI PEI

Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
Foodie Expert
Every time I decide to give this another shot, I am always disappointed. The sauce has an odd after flavor and the serving size is pretty small for the amount paid. Some of their other versions are much better, but the sweet & sour one is not my favorite.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Arlington, OH
Foodie Expert
I didn't like the way the sauce tasted when it was done. Also the price is so high for just one serving. Is better than some i have had tho.
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Great flavor and taste, but the price is so high for only one serving! If these fed more than one it would be great!
Scott R.
Scott R.
I bought 10 of these one day because they were on sale. When they were gone I was disappointed they all sold out... great product and it was easy to prepare as a quick lunch.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Wolcottville, IN
If I bought these every shopping trip, my husband would be ecstatic! While I'm not a fan of Chinese//oriental foods, This "flavor" is one of my husband's favorites. He's the Chinese/oriental food lover in this relationship.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
perris, CA
Foodie Expert
Delicious little buckets of flavor!! So good for one! Fast and easy meAl for one when you ding have much time.