GroceryFrozen FoodsTai Pei
Sweet & Sour Chicken, 14 oz

Tai Pei Sweet & Sour Chicken, 14 oz

by Tai Pei

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tai Pei Sweet & Sour Chicken, 14 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Chelsea F.
Independence, KY
Every time I decide to give this another shot, I am always disappointed. The sauce has an odd after flavor and the serving size is pretty small for the amount paid. Some of their other versions are much better, but the sweet & sour one is not my favorite.
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
I didn't like the way the sauce tasted when it was done. Also the price is so high for just one serving. Is better than some i have had tho.
member-1682a
So easy to make! After only a few minutes in the microwave you've got take out from the grocery store! Great brand, great flavor. I've tried other brands, this one tops them all!
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
Tai Pei Sweet & Sour Chicken, 14 oz uploaded by Stacie N.
For whatever reason you put this new invented product on a bigger box with less ozs. And I am not impressed. The packaging is enormous and then you open it to find less than half in the container so misleading.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Great flavor and taste, but the price is so high for only one serving! If these fed more than one it would be great!
Jennifer H.
Perris, CA
Delicious little buckets of flavor!! So good for one! Fast and easy meAl for one when you ding have much time.
Scott R.
I bought 10 of these one day because they were on sale. When they were gone I was disappointed they all sold out... great product and it was easy to prepare as a quick lunch.

Looking for your answer?