BY TAI PEI

Crystal F.
I've heard a lot of positive reviews about this, but was not impressed by this at all. It didn't taste like Chinese to me at all. This tasted like cardboard and the chicken was extremely soggy. I would not recommend this.
Caitlin M.
Great little lunches for work. Wish there was a little bit more in there. But they're fast and tasty. Chicken isn't the worlds highest quality but its mostly breading anyway. Sauce is delicious and has good veggie variety
Chalsae D.
Coshocton, OH
My boyfriend loves Tai Pei! The containers are super trendy and the cooking is extremely easy. Just pop the whole thing in the microwave and voila! Done! Great tasting and convenient!
Flor C.
Not as delicious as I thought it'd be. However, super convenient for a quick Chinese food pick me up meal. Easy to keep since you can keep it in the freezer for a long time.
Amanda T.
Wolcottville, IN
If I bought these every shopping trip, my husband would be ecstatic! While I'm not a fan of Chinese//oriental foods, I don't mind this "flavor" and it's one of my husband's favorites. He's the Chinese/oriental food lover in this relationship.
Brittney B.
South Burlington, VT
Whenever I don't feel like cooking ill run to the store and pick up 1 or 2 of these. They have the best tasting microwave Chinese food!
Samantha S.
Mechanicville , NY
While they don't taste too bad for frozen Chinese, open the box up and it's about 1/3 full, talk about false advertising!
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
Not the best but it is very fast and convenient for a quick meal. I don't know that i would buy this again for this price.
Tiffany W.
Lexington, KY
Has anyone else tried these before and how do they tatse
Justine A.