Food & SnacksFrozen FoodTai Pei
Combination Fried Rice, 12 oz

Tai Pei Combination Fried Rice, 12 oz

by Tai Pei

وئستيلامشسباسيابلا
Start your review of Tai Pei Combination Fried Rice, 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ryann C.
Eastpointe, MI
I love the chicken fried rice one so I thought I should try some other kinds. This one is good except for the pork. It's very chewy and gross to me.
Sarena F.
San Francisco, CA
I love the Tai Pei fried rices. Once I even tweeted at them to bring back to my Jewel Oscoe and they did! The little fried corn hits!
member-1682a
Can't go wrong if you want restaurant style rice! Super easy to make, just toss in the microwave for 4-5 mins, let sit for another 2 & you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between it & takeout!
Kelsey C.
Chavies, KY
Tai Pei Combination Fried Rice, 12 oz uploaded by Kelsey C.
Delicious. The perfect combination of the different proteins. Chicken and pork both included with the perfect ration to vegetables and rice. My favorite lunch.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Eh, I didn't care for all the peas and carrots they put in it. It tastes a little different. Not a big fan. The carry out is much better.
Shelbi B.
Saint Louisvl, OH
For being a quick microwave lunch/dinner, it's not too bad. I would probably choose something different next time, but it's not the worst thing I've ever had.
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
It's okay. I wouldn't want it as a meal normally, but if you are into microwaved meals this is the one to get.
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
Its ok as far as a quick microwave fried rice meal goes. I usually add some extra seasoning without salt. The meat can be somewhat rubbery.