BY TAI PEI

Haneef D.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
These egg rolls are tasty. I like making my own dipping sauce for them. Tasty snack, if you eat them all its a nice meal. I like these as much as the ones I get from the carry out!
Viviana V.
Viviana V.
Duncanville , Tx
I love this egg rolls is our favorites for lazy Sundays. my little one and i love the crunchiness that this egg rolls get when you put it on the oven. we always shop for this egg rolls at walmart this is a must for my family specially when we are watching the walking dead.
shristi s.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I love egg rolls and this is really good ones. Taste is fresh and really yummy. i love this egg rolls.
Hailie V.
Hailie V.
Foodie Expert
These are delicious if you make them in the oven. Light, crispy and yummy. If you make them in the microwave though, they are quite the opposite.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Foodie Expert
Love these egg rolls, they come out so nice and crispy in the oven. We'll often get these as a side when we're making our own asian food, or just as a snack! So good!
Priscilla V.
Priscilla V.
robin k.
robin k.
Diberville, MS
I like these egg rolls they are delicious ,they come out very crispy and are very filling. My family really likes the sauce that comes with them.