GroceryFrozen FoodsTai Pei
Chicken Egg Rolls, 24 oz

Tai Pei Chicken Egg Rolls, 24 oz

by Tai Pei

Are these better cooked in the oven or in grease?
Start your review of Tai Pei Chicken Egg Rolls, 24 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa Y.
Glen Allen, VA
Tai Pei Chicken Egg Rolls, 24 oz uploaded by Lisa Y.
I like grabbing a frozen box of chicken egg rolls to keep in the freezer for a snack or side when I’m eating alone. They never come out like the ones at a restaurant, but nothing frozen does. BUT, these came out so Yummy!!! Definitely getting more!!
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I love any kind of egg rolls and these are good ones. They are good for a lazy Sunday or even for game day. I will be buying this again.
BREANNA S.
COSBY, TN
Tai Pei Chicken Egg Rolls, 24 oz uploaded by BREANNA S.
Perfect for that DIY Asian good night. Perfect complement to any meal. Very good value for the money and tastes great! Cooked in the air fryer and they taste just like deep fried.
Andrea D.
Ashland, KY
I don't love these, but they are an ok alternative when I really want egg rolls and don't want to go out or order in.
Valerie P.
Corp Christi, TX
Tai Pei Chicken Egg Rolls, 24 oz uploaded by Valerie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These egg rolls come in vegetable, pork, and chicken. Had to get chicken, white meat chicken with soy sauce boy. Cant go wrong, I put our in the air fryer and they come out with the kind of crispiness I love. Just like a restaurant half the price and more quantity for later, and those late nite cravings and snacks. Lol.
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
I love this egg rolls is our favorites for lazy Sundays. my little one and i love the crunchiness that this egg rolls get when you put it on the oven. we always shop for this egg rolls at walmart this is a must for my family specially when we are watching the walking dead.
Jen F.
mobile, al
Purchased at: Walmart
Wish I could give it 0 stars! Truly the worst egg roll that I have ever eaten in my life! The rap is super doughy inside and too much do it's definitely not thin and crispy like an eggroll should be. These aren't cheap either. I was highly disappointed! Tai Pei Pork And Vegetable Egg Rolls, 24 Oz (Frozen)
Citlalli T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these very much, not like the fresh ones but for what they are they are very delicious I would highly recommend them. Thy are super easy to heat up either by microwave or toaster oven, they come with 8 rolls and 4 sauce packets .
Jade F.
Hammond, LA
Absolutely amazing but even better when baked. The sauce is amazing and My whole family loves them!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Lauren F.
Jacksonville
Very tasty! Crisp outer wrapper and good filling. Quite delicious. The sauce could be better though. And maybe a little more meat to improve quality as well! Lots of cabbage and carrots! I suggest them to ppl all the time.