BY TAI PEI

Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
These things are 100% guilty pleasure food. They're so good though. When I absolutely don't feel like cooking and even Chinese delivery seems like too much effort, these are my lifesaver. My favorite is the pepper beef but it wasn't in influenster yet. But give these a try. They're a pleasant surprise for frozen food.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
The beef is a tad bit chewy but overall this is a rather flavorful meal. The broccoli and fried rice are tender. I would have liked a bit more Asian style sauce though (or a pack of soy sauce included). Overall though, I enjoyed this and would definitely purchase it again.
Keisha B.
Spring Valley, CA
This beef and broccoli is my favorite out of all the other frozen foods that Tai Pei carries . They're easy to make (put the box in the microwave for 5 mins. I believe with the wrapper on and thats it) and they also taste great . I do wish that there was more beef inside of the box but overall it's a good buy .
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
These are so easy to make for what they are. It's better than a lot of Chinese restaurant food around these parts . . . The beef and broccoli could use some more flavor though - red chili flakes could help.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Not the greatest but it is edible if you are hungry. Very easy to make all you do is pop it in the microwave, however the taste isn't the best and the veggies are mushy.
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
I think this beef and broccoli is really good. It's a bit salty for me but the sweetness offsets it a bit. Nice for lunch at work or an easy dinner!
anastasia j.
Valdosta, GA
Very easy to make when you don't want to go to a Chinese restaurant. all you have to do is pop them in the microwave. the taste isn't as good though.
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
I haven't seen those in a long time, when I was single I used to but these all the time, brings back memories. But they are pretty tasty.
Sonya B.
Columbia, KY
Easy quick lunch. Just the right amount to not be stuffed. I do add a little soy sauce.