Taha Shea ButterBeauty Skin Care~ Hair Care~ 16oz 50tubs uploaded by rose a.Taha Shea ButterBeauty Skin Care~ Hair Care~ 16oz 50tubs uploaded by Skyela H.Taha Shea ButterBeauty Skin Care~ Hair Care~ 16oz 50tubs uploaded by Greenlifeubge W.

BY TAHA

Buy on Amazon
rose a.
I bought this at my local beauty supply store. It was on sale for $3.99. I use this product only on my face as a face lotion. My skin have be n glowing and clear as ever. This really last for a very long time, I’ve had over 8 months and I still have a good amount in it. I also use this occasionally on my whole body or hair or a minor burn.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
I’m surprised this stuff isn’t known to many people! I absolutely love Taha! I use this as a moisturizer before bed, and omg... it makes my oily, dehydrated skin so plump and dewy!!!! 😍 I will forever be buying this!
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I apply this to soaking wet hair. Does an ok job of moisturizing it. Make sure you fully melt this in your hands before applying to your hair. You can’t put a lot of this on because it will really stick to your hair and scalp. This isn’t for everyone’s hair. So be mindful of that before using.
Meterra E.
Great for skin, hair, and a lot of many other things. This is beneficial for a lot. I don't like how it's hard but you can heat it so it can melt.
Laykee W.
Jackson, MS
When I apply this at night and sleep with it on, I wake up with silky soft skin and the morning. HIGHLY MOISTURIZING !!
Alicia P.
Great for moisture and great for sensitive skin
Left feeling smooth and soft
Definitely buying this one again