BY TAGWORKS

TagWorks Black and White Zebra ID Tag has a unique design on one side and offers space for you to provide his information on the opposite side. Personal message sold separately. Only at PetSmart. Features: Fun, zebra print Includes: 1 - TagWorks Black and White Zebra ID Tag Material: Durable nickel border Weight: 11 grams see more...

Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
I love tag works. I have used them for both cats and dogs. Holds up really well and I don't think I've ever had to replace the cats. I believe my one dog I had to replace one other time because he's extremely active
Allison N.
I get these made for my doggies at Petsmart. We get them engraved with their names and our phone numbers on the back. They aren't super durable as they scratch easily but they still work okay.
Yvonne P.
I like the many options you can choose from and printing on front and back. Only thing I dislike is that you don't get 2 clear stickers to cover the engraving, only one. So one side of ours basically faded away from rubbing on our dogs other tag he needs to wear.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I had one of these made for my puppy. I loved it and it's a wonderful product. I engraved his name on it and it came out great. I would recommend to new pet owners.
Jodi D.
Santa Maria, CA
I suggest the thicker ones bc my dog would shake and within 2 months it broke in my backyard. .. I'm still finding small pieces of it
Meghan W.
Yorktown, VA
TagWorksA Painted Zebra ID Tag is a great tag and the paint didn't scratch off like most painted tags would.
Ankiy F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I got a different model for my dog, but it was so cool being able to customize the tag!