BY TAGWORKS

Form and function unite! This identification tag is more than just a prettycharm for your pet's collar - it can be personalized so that if you and your petare separated, you can easily be contacted. All of our ID tags are laserengraved and come with a protective seal to preserve your contact information. Personalize This Product The tag allows for up to four lines of personalization on both the front andback. You can specify any of the three individual font styles on the front ofthe tag. The back of the tag can only be engraved with Avenir style font. Protect Your ID Information TagWorks has solved the age old problem of the engraved Pet Parent ID textbeing gradually worn off by the constant rubbing action of the pet license tag. Enclosed with each tag is a 3M Protective Film that prevents this fromoccurring. Features: Permanent Laser-Engraved Text Includes: 1 Tag Intended For: Dogs Pet Size: Large Color: Red Personalization Display: Please allow 3-4 days forpersonalization. see more...

stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
This is my cats name !!!! Too cute. When we first got him he was scared and was hiding. As I was sleeping I heard him coming around turning on the flash on my phone made him come closer. Besides him being fast we thought the name flash was perfect lol
Chloe S.
I always recommend having one of these along with your dog license just in case your dog gets lost! You can put their name, your name, and number. That way if your dog gets lost, it has a better way of finding its way back home!
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Definitely a great product to get for you beloved pet! You never know what could happen! The tag had pretty much indestructible and the engraving stays on pretty well. Would definitely recommend!
Ashley R.
Attica, IN
A very great product to use !! I bought a tag for my cat because she kept getting outside so she could be found. I would recommend for anyone wanting to get a tag
Andrew D.
Evans, GA
Bought these for both my dogs. The system was easy to use and there been active with these on since with no issues of the wording rubbing off
Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
Love having a tag on my pup & kitty! It's great for emergency info, contact info etc! Inexpensive protection for your loved pet
Krista H.
This is perfect! They're not that expensive and we bought one for my dog over 10 years ago, and it is still in mint condition!
Stephanie  C.
El Paso, TX
I bought one of these tags for both my cat and my dog. I love how they are so inexpensive, and very durable. A definite buy!
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a nice tag. It works well for any issues that need to be tagged and added to the dogs collars
Devika M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It's a good tag for your cats or dogs. They don't break easily and it's always good to have a tag just incase they get lost!
Tiffany L.