BY TAGWORKS

Form and function unite! This identification tag is more than just a prettycharm for your pet's collar - it can be personalized so that if you and your dogare separated, you can easily be contacted. All of our ID tags arelaser-engraved and come with a protective seal to preserve your contactinformation. Personalize This Product The front and back of this tag allows for up to four lines ofpersonalization. Protect Your ID Information Tag Works has solved the age old problem of the engraved Pet Parent ID textbeing gradually worn off by the constant rubbing action of the pet license tag. Enclosed with each tag is a 3M Protective Film that prevents this fromoccurring. Features: Permanent Laser-Engraved Text Includes: 1 Tag Intended For: Dogs Pet Size: Small Color: Pink Personalization Display: Please allow 3-4 days forpersonalization. see more...

Sarah T.
I love this dog tag! It is adorable, and fits my dog's unique personality. I wish it was a tiny bit bigger to fit a little more information on it. However, it's small enough to not bother my dog since I keep it on her harness all of the time! Very affordable as well.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Pet Lover Expert
I purchased this tag a couple years ago for my papillon. The information is still perfectly preserved and the tag isn't visibly flawed. I was surprised by how heavy this tag was (I ordered it online) and wish it didn't weigh so much, but it otherwise is excellent quality.
mairim a.
Boynton Beach, FL
These tags last a very long time on my Daisy, comfortably priced and durable And super convenient since they are engraved right in the store.
Kara C.
Louisville, OH
All of my pets wear these. My yorkies as well as my cats. They are a very good product. I just wish they were a touch lighter for smaller animals.
Marie K.
It is a super cute dog tag which is also a good quality. It feels very sturdy. I only wish it had a bit more room to fit more information on it.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
This tag is really nice cuz you can put all the important information on it for your pet and then place it on his/her collar. It comes in various colors and the price is good. You are able to take care of engraving it right in the store.
Rose P.
Atascosa, TX
I bought one of these for my Daisy last year, I love it, it's very pretty in pink and looks awesome on Daisy it had enough room on the tag to put her name and my phone number in case she should get lost, this is a great productšŸ˜„