TagWorks Designer Collection Personalized Bone ID Tag uploaded by Mindy R.TagWorks Designer Collection Personalized Bone ID Tag uploaded by Bev M.

BY TAGWORKS

Form and function unite! This identification tag is more than just a handsometag for your pet's collar - it can be personalized so that if you and your dogare separated, you can easily be contacted. All of our ID tags arelaser-engraved and come with a protective seal to preserve your contactinformation. Personalize This Product The front and back of this tag allows for four lines of personalization. Youcan specify any of the three individual font styles on the front of the tag. Theback of the tag can only be engraved with Avenir style font. Protect Your ID Information TagWorks has solved the age old problem of the engraved Pet Parent ID textbeing gradually worn off by the constant rubbing action of the pet license tag. Enclosed with each tag is a 3M Protective Film that prevents this fromoccurring. Features: Permanent Laser-Engraved Text Includes: 1 Tag Intended For: Dogs Pet Size: Large Color: Blue Personalization Display: Can be personalized with contactinformation. see more...

brittny c.
Springfield, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I had this tag on my dog for almost 2 years. The imprinted name and information never came off and it held up to all my dog's roughhousing! I will never buy another dog tag brand!
Madisson M.
Love these tags from petsmart. They are very durable. A little on the expensive side but is worth it if you don't want to have to replace it.
Bev M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I buy these for my furbabies every three months or so I love that I can t engraving on them right at the store
Neet D.
I have one of these tags for my dog and I can tell you it will last for years. You can get them from Pet Smart and the name does not come off, and neither does the tag scratch in a noticeable way.
Stephanie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
MY dog has one of these tags and it's amazing! It looks so sharp and it's very customizable - great for any size/breed!
Madisson M.
How long have you had your badge last?