Tagital 12000mAh Portable Shockproof Waterproof Solar Charger Power Bank Battery Panal Double USB for iPhone Samsung Android

BY TAGITAL

Note: Solar charging is specially designed for emergencies, it's not a primary source of charging due to the compact solar panel size, which may take a long time. In general usage, we recommend charge the solar charger via an adapter or computer to shorten the charge time. Rain-resistant and Dirt/Shockproof 12000mah Solar Panel Charger Flexibility: Plug it into the wall to charge and take with you - or - If you're in an emergency situation, utilize the solar panel feature to charge the internal battery of the charger. Includes dual USB Charging Ports. Captures light from the sun efficiently to provide endless power to your device. High Quality: The best environmentally friendly silicone protects from rain, dirt, and shock/drops. It uses lithium polymer batteries with 12000mAh. Equipped with over-charge protection system. Over 1000+ recharge lifecycle. Best Design: Compact size design for portability, with the free hook, you may just hang it on your bagpack when outdoors. Rain/Dirt/Shockproof feature protects the device from damaging. Environment Friendly: captures more sunlight and converts this light into energy more efficiently, provide endless juice for your devices, completely replacing pollutional battery pack to protect environment. Package content: 1 x12000mAh Solar Charger 1 x Micro USB Cable 1 x Carabiner 1 x User Manual see more...

Taneisha h.
I cant stress how awesome this product is great for an out door adventure where there is little to no power perfect as a gift great for all family members comes in a variety of colour
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Techie Expert Level 4

Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years
I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field
That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life.
I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels
I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com
Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco
Sincerely, brahim quarmouch
Sono P.
Metlaoui cité zouhour
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.