BY TAGGIES

Taggies wHoo Loves You see more...

Buy on Target
Brynn K.
I love our taggies owl! I love taggies in general because they're always so colorful and stimulating for my little ones. I like the owl because it's got the attached teether and I just love owls. It's got a convenient loop on the top as well that makes it versatile for the tummy time play mats to dangle over babies head or even attach to the car seat handle. Both of my children have used the taggies owl and if we have anymore I'm sure they will use it too. It's definitely held up the tests of time and being thrown around by a toddler, so durability is great.
MELANIE B.
Henderson
My baby shower was owl themed so I received lots of adorable owl items. I loved this one because it's cute and my daughter liked it for a while. She didn't use too many teethers but this one stimulated her because of the colors, and if she wanted something soft to chew, she could bite the owl and if she needed something hard to chew, she could bite the hard plastic banana leaf.