Tagamet HB 200 Reduces Stomach Acid for Heartburn Control uploaded by Melissa R.

BY TAGAMET HB 200

The Only Acid Reducer Approved to Take Before, During, or After a Meal. One tablet dose Fast acting acid reducer for long lasting relief and prevention of heartburn and acid indigestion. Each tablet individually sealed in a blister pack.  Do not use if blister or foil is open or torn. Read the directions and warnings before taking this product.  Keep The Product Information Sheet.  It Contains Important Information. Questions or Comments?  call toll-free weekdays see more...

Melissa B.
Lake in the Hills
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started taking this back when I was a young kid. Back then it was only available through a prescription. This was the only medication that would calm my stomach. Still to this day I use this and only this. It works wonders for me
Melissa R.
Mcminnville, TN
For anybody that suffers with gerd or any other server stomach issues this is not strong enough. I tried this over my usual stomach meds and found myself taking 3-4 a day and still suffering. It may be just fine for your average heartburn but did not work for my severe heartburn.