Tadpoles Lamp uploaded by Morgan S.

BY TADPOLES #23 in Nursery Decorations

A beautiful Lavender Topaz mini-chandelier table lamp for your little girl s room. Chandelier has glass and acrylic beads and dangles.  Uses one 25-watt candelabra bulb .  UL listed. see more...

• Is this as little As it shows in the picture ?5 Answers
  • How much light do these actually put out?7 Answers
  • Son demasiado hermosos, dónde puedo conseguir uno?1 Answers
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Honestly, as cute as it looks, I'm not very happy with it. It's really small and unless you have a small space, it's definitely not centerpiece worthy. I also thought it looked a little cheaply made when you look at it up-close.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This little pink chandelier is so perfect for a little girls room!! One of my friends has one for her daughter and after seeing hers and loving it I am thinking about getting one for my niece as well !
Jennifer L.
Sacramento, CA
This is so cute!!!😍I would defenetly would want that in my room if I was a little girl . It's so fancy looking which is what I like about it. I would love to k so where to get this . And I would recommend for parents to buy it to there little girl.
Jen L.
Forked River, NJ
I have this chandelier hanging in my daughter's room and it looks adorable. I hung it in a corner where she has her bookcase and a bean bag chair so it could be a reading nook for her. I can picture this being used for years to come.
Alyssa N.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is a beautiful addition to our guest room. Guests are impressed with the look and feel of the room and I didn't have to spend a fortune on an expensive chandelier.
fahmeda u.
Hamtramck, MI
They are soo pretty and a great addition for girl's room decor. I recently got one and it looks perfect in the room and my friends who have it love it too. It is a great night light also.
Merna S.
This is very beautiful and adorable for a bedroom or any girls room. It gives a lot of detail to the room and can work by itself as a great decoration for the room
Christina T.
Central falls , RI
Review for: Pink more...
This chandelier is the perfect accent for my daughters nursery. I feel like it pulls the whole room together and it is just the perfect size.
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super adorable! The size is a little small but it gets the job done! I definitely recommend if you have a daughter!
Megan A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love - it's a perfect tint for a baby girls room - but another light is needed for .. life seeing purposes. lol
Ashlee E.
APO, AE
How much light do these actually put out?
Kassandra L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is this as little As it shows in the picture ?
Mirely D.
Guymon, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Son demasiado hermosos, dónde puedo conseguir uno?