Tadpoles Lamp uploaded by Morgan S.

BY TADPOLES #22 in Nursery Decorations

A beautiful Lavender Topaz mini-chandelier table lamp for your little girl s room. Chandelier has glass and acrylic beads and dangles.  Uses one 25-watt candelabra bulb .  UL listed. see more...

• Is this as little As it shows in the picture ?5 Answers
  • How much light do these actually put out?7 Answers
  • Son demasiado hermosos, d√≥nde puedo conseguir uno?1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Sacramento, CA
This is so cute!!!ūüėćI would defenetly would want that in my room if I was a little girl . It's so fancy looking which is what I like about it. I would love to k so where to get this . And I would recommend for parents to buy it to there little girl.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Honestly, as cute as it looks, I'm not very happy with it. It's really small and unless you have a small space, it's definitely not centerpiece worthy. I also thought it looked a little cheaply made when you look at it up-close.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA
This little pink chandelier is so perfect for a little girls room!! One of my friends has one for her daughter and after seeing hers and loving it I am thinking about getting one for my niece as well !
Jen L.
Forked River, NJ
I have this chandelier hanging in my daughter's room and it looks adorable. I hung it in a corner where she has her bookcase and a bean bag chair so it could be a reading nook for her. I can picture this being used for years to come.
Alyssa N.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is a beautiful addition to our guest room. Guests are impressed with the look and feel of the room and I didn't have to spend a fortune on an expensive chandelier.
Megan A.
Love - it's a perfect tint for a baby girls room - but another light is needed for .. life seeing purposes. lol
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Sooo cute! comes in different colors and they have a stand / lamp versions too
..saw them on wayfair.com
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
GORGEOUS!! Perfect for my master bathroom. SO GLAM!!! Love the bling to also. Very girly ūüėČ
Crystal A.
My niece has one of these. Great night light and she has hers hanging above her bed (bottom bunk).
Pardis Z.
This is perfect for a girls room I really like how it looks and the and the design.
Ashlee E.
APO, AE
How much light do these actually put out?
Kassandra L.
Mega Parent Expert
Is this as little As it shows in the picture ?
Mirely D.
Guymon, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Son demasiado hermosos, dónde puedo conseguir uno?