Tadpoles Dimple Velour Moses uploaded by Priscilla T.

BY TADPOLES

The Tadpoles Dimple Velour Collection cradles your baby in soft, smooth velour fabric punctuated with cute, all-over embossed dots. The Moses Basket Set includes a hand woven palm leaf basket, an ultra-soft dimple velour bumper, a removable fitted sheet on a foam mattress pad, and a soft dimple velour blanket and pillow. Pillow for decoractive use only. Machine washable. see more...

• How safe is this Moses basket? Is it safe to leave your baby in f...2 Answers
Rebecca M.
Aurora, CO
We used this as a photo prop for my newborn son and It made the cutest little basket pictures. And he slept the whole time. Must be comfy.
Priscilla T.
Marana, AZ
We were gifted this Moses' Basket and I'm so grateful! I am a first time mom and was so worried I wouldn't be able to hear if my baby was in distress in his bassinet. The bassinet is in our room, but I was worried. At the hospital, they warn against having the baby in the bed with you for fear of suffocation from pillows, blankets or worse smothering. I didn't know what I was going to do. I couldn't stay up 24/7 being a worry wart. With the Moses' Basket, I have him in my bed next to me so I can hear his every move and stir! But because he is in the basket he is safe from being rolled on. He loves his basket and always seems cozy in it. The inside is so soft and comfy for my sweet baby boy.
Darcie H.
Independence, KY
I love my moses basket but more importantly my son loves it. Its soft durable and easy to tote around
Theresa V.
Was given this as a gift for my daughter. Very nice. Nice for taken around, could carry her around without picking her up out of bed. Quite sturdy.
Mackenzie h.
Adorable Moses basket perfect for any tithe first weekes of life! Easy to move around the house and keep close to you while baby stays safe in the basket.
Alexis C.
Pittsburgh, Pa
This is adorable and so soft, however my newborn hated it lol. But the baby who used it before us (it was a hand me down) loved it! We ended up using it for just a cute decoration in his nursery.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
I had one of these when my daughter was a baby. I didn't actually carry her around in it but it's a great, compact basket for your baby at nap time. Plus it's super cute
Crystal  H.
Salem, OR
The most adorable, comfortable and portable baby carrier. With this I can take baby into any room asleep or not. They will be cozy and close!
Deborah S.
How safe is this Moses basket? Is it safe to leave your baby in for a few seconds without it collapsing on the sides or is it going to hold its shape?