BY TADIN

Our teas are specially selected so that every cup is never sharp or bitter. No caffeine. All natural herb. Delicious hot or cold Kosher product. see more...

• How is this supposed to help you lose weight?2 Answers
Nancy D.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is a great product! It helps you feel less bloated and decreases your hunger. I wish you could make a big pot of it and drink it all day. The teas has a settle taste and I would probably buy this again
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
Just saw these shopping todayy and i w anted to buy but thought i should look it up first so i wouldn't just have another fad tea in my pantry but these seem legit and I'm looki g to really try now
catarina p.
Richmond, CA
I always have this tea at home i use it for weight loss but it is very recommened to be close to a toilet! i also use it on my husband when he is having troubles going to the bathroom!
elvira p.
Palmdale, CA
My mom bought this when one of her friends recommended it and I tried it with her. I don't really know what its supposed to but it makes you pee a lot .
nora v.
I’m a buzy person and I don’t have 3 min to spare in doing the tea, what I do is spread it in my food, and it give me the same effect
Selma J.
Corp Christi, TX
Got introduce to it by a friend who swears by it but didn't get the same results but I'd be willing to give it another go
Ellen R.
Camp hill , PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great tea!!! It definitely flushes your system out tho so stay near atoilet
Johana L.
Florida
Be as close to a toilet as possible very fast acting I'm telling you
elvira p.
Palmdale, CA
How is this supposed to help you lose weight?