Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Krista T.
Krista T.
W Lafayette, IN
I love eating at Taco Bell. The Verde sauce is one of my favorite things about eating there. When I saw that you can now purchase it in a bottle at the grocery store, I became so psyched. I use it on my homemade tacos, taco salad, enchiladas and burritos. It has a yummy green tomato, and chili taste. Although it is also made with jalapenos, it does not taste at all spicy to me as I am very adverse to spicy foods.
melissa d.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Feb. 6, 2017, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: Taco Bell Verde Salsa 7.5oz
This stuff is so delicious I'm angry that they don't have it in the packets anymore. It's not spicy but it has so much flavor. I like it on potatoes which probably sounds weird but you should try it
Lee D.
Lee D.
Taco Bell's Verde salsa is on of my favorite Taco Bell sauces. It tastes great on just about everything! It's very mild and has an amazing taste.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Love this!! I buy it often and actually eat it on many different things. My favorite is to pair it with tortilla chips!
Claudia C.
This sauce is so delicious. I love it with beans, pork and eggs. It has good and mild flavor.I recommend it๐Ÿ˜€
fernanda C.
fernanda C.
Miami
June 20, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Taco Bell Verde Salsa 7.5oz
I was so excited to see this in a bottle. I have loved the Taco Bell "Green Sauce" since I was a child. They quit providing it for a while and just recently started providing it in the squeeze packages with an order. This tastes ALMOST as good as the stuff in the packages. The recipe is a tiny bit different. Still, it makes such a difference when you want that flavorful but not burning pepper kick!! Because it was a package of 4, I was able to share with some friends who feel the same way I do!
Mackenna D.
Mackenna D.
Comstock Park
June 20, 2017, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: Taco Bell Verde Salsa 7.5oz
When they stopped having Verde Salsa in the restaurant my heart was broken. I love to put Verde Salsa on everything at Taco Bell, and even take some extra ones to have for taco night at home. However, when I was in the Mexican food aisle at the store and I saw this, the disappointment went away. Not only can I still have green sauce, I know get it in a giant glass bottle! I love this stuff.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Mason, MI
April 4, 2017, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Taco Bell Verde Salsa 7.5oz
I have no idea why this is no longer available at Taco Bell but it is a must have in my household. I use this almost every morning on top of my scrambled egg and corn tortilla taco for a quick, filling and healthy breakfast. The only thing I need it a bigger jar!
Mary Ellen V.
Mary Ellen V.
June 26, 2017, 1:29 a.m.
Review for: Taco Bell Verde Salsa 7.5oz
They quit serving this at taco bell and i am so upset about it. This sauce is so delicious and i will never be able to eat it with my beefy 5 layer again.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this sauce! I'm so happy you can now buy it at the store so I can have it when ever I want!
Claudia C.
Have you tried this sauce with beans ? OMG it is so good!
Margaret T.
Margaret T.
Kenosha, WI
Is the sauce really spicy or is it a mild blend? And is this sauce a reasonable price.