Taco Bell Verde Salsa 7.5oz uploaded by Brandie D.Taco Bell Verde Salsa 7.5oz uploaded by Rachel H.

BY TACO BELL #11 in Salsa

Find Dips And Sauces at Target.com! Taco Bell Verde Salsa 7.5oz see more...

Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I'm SO upset Taco Bell discontinued their Verde Salsa! But I love that I can purchase it by the bottle in my local grocery store. I use it on my breakfast tacos and it's delicious! Taco Bell should definitely reconsider getting it back into their fast food chains. Taco Bell Verde Salsa 7.5ozTaco BellTaco Bell Taco Seasoning Pouches - 3 PackTaco Bell Home Originals Taco Bell Cheesy Taco Grande Taco Dinner Kit, 12.9 ozTaco Bell Taco Sauce Mild
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
Taco Bell’s salsa verde sauce was my go to and favorite and they don’t have it anymore. I found this in store and was so happy but it doesn’t taste anything like the restaurants packets. It’s not terrible but it was disappointing that it was so different.
Kelsi O.
Woodbury, MN
BEST taco sauce I’ve ever tasted! I’m not one for salsa or taco sauce but then I tried verde and I’m obsessed! I was so upset when they stopped carrying it at Taco Bell restruants. The taste is undesirable, but so delicious. Everyone needs to try it!
Nickie S.
My favorite sauce ever! Sad they don't carry it in the locations anymore but I need to buy some to stock up in stores. Such a great delicious taste to add flavor to tacos. Sweet and little hot which is good. Would recommend to others any time there
Andrea A.
Cottage Grove
Really wish they would bring this back to the Taco Bell!! It really made my meal perfect there !! I love Taco Bell but I don’t like it as much without the verda salsa . If they would bring the little green back I’d go more!
Tom H.
Mission Viejo, CA
The Verde sauce is my favorite hot sauce, so I purchased it when I found it at the market. I like the balance heat and tang in the sauce. It goes nicely on pizza, hot dogs and even tacos!
Jenna E.
Selma, IN
I'm so upset they took this off the market! This was my go to taco sauce! I don't know what it was about this sauce but it was to die for! I want them to bring it back! My tacos aren't the same without it!
fernanda C.
Miami
I was so excited to see this in a bottle. I have loved the Taco Bell "Green Sauce" since I was a child. They quit providing it for a while and just recently started providing it in the squeeze packages with an order. This tastes ALMOST as good as the stuff in the packages. The recipe is a tiny bit different. Still, it makes such a difference when you want that flavorful but not burning pepper kick!! Because it was a package of 4, I was able to share with some friends who feel the same way I do!
Mackenna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
When they stopped having Verde Salsa in the restaurant my heart was broken. I love to put Verde Salsa on everything at Taco Bell, and even take some extra ones to have for taco night at home. However, when I was in the Mexican food aisle at the store and I saw this, the disappointment went away. Not only can I still have green sauce, I know get it in a giant glass bottle! I love this stuff.
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
We were bummed to find out that the Taco Bell restaurant had stop making the to go packets of the Verda Sauce so I was very EXCITED to find the Taco Bell Verde Sauce in the store.
Claudia C.
Have you tried this sauce with beans ? OMG it is so good!
Margaret T.
Kenosha, WI
Is the sauce really spicy or is it a mild blend? And is this sauce a reasonable price.