Taco Bell Verde Salsa 7.5oz uploaded by Rachel H.

BY TACO BELL

Find Dips And Sauces at Target.com! Taco Bell Verde Salsa 7.5oz see more...

melissa d.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
This stuff is so delicious I'm angry that they don't have it in the packets anymore. It's not spicy but it has so much flavor. I like it on potatoes which probably sounds weird but you should try it
Lee D.
Lee D.
Taco Bell's Verde salsa is on of my favorite Taco Bell sauces. It tastes great on just about everything! It's very mild and has an amazing taste.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Love this!! I buy it often and actually eat it on many different things. My favorite is to pair it with tortilla chips!
fernanda C.
fernanda C.
Miami
I was so excited to see this in a bottle. I have loved the Taco Bell "Green Sauce" since I was a child. They quit providing it for a while and just recently started providing it in the squeeze packages with an order. This tastes ALMOST as good as the stuff in the packages. The recipe is a tiny bit different. Still, it makes such a difference when you want that flavorful but not burning pepper kick!! Because it was a package of 4, I was able to share with some friends who feel the same way I do!
Mackenna D.
Mackenna D.
Comstock Park, MI
When they stopped having Verde Salsa in the restaurant my heart was broken. I love to put Verde Salsa on everything at Taco Bell, and even take some extra ones to have for taco night at home. However, when I was in the Mexican food aisle at the store and I saw this, the disappointment went away. Not only can I still have green sauce, I know get it in a giant glass bottle! I love this stuff.
Samplen S.
Samplen S.
Arvada
My family can't get enough of this, this was the best thing Taco Bell ever did. We use it on everything. The added bonus is that taco bell never gives enough sauce in the drive thru so at least you have some extra when you get back home. Can't have Taco Bell without the sauce
Heather M.
Heather M.
This sauce is so yummy! I miss that it is not made in the packets anymore as it was my favorite. It is not spicy but added just enough extra flavor to enhance the tacos which makes me super happy. I definitely recommend this sauce as it makes mexican food taste even better
Briana W.
Briana W.
Shelby
Verde sauce from Taco Bell my all time favorite sauce! You can never go wrong with Taco Bell's verde sauce. I put it on absolutely everything and anything. I love this sauce. I wish Taco Bell would bring the verde sauce back in stock. I miss getting this sauce.
Misty H.
Misty H.
I first tried this in the packets at taco bell and fell in love!! I like it on any Mexican foods I fix at home.  It is a little pricey,  but I still like to buy occasionally.  I usually can find at our local Wal-Mart.  Overall I'm satisfied with this product.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Albany
I have to but this verde sauce if I'm going to have burritos or tacos, maybe even enchiladas. I'm this sauce is so good. The price is great too. I'm very sad the Taco Bell has taken out of their restaurants but I'm thankful they still sell it in stores
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Have you tried this sauce with beans ? OMG it is so good!
Margaret T.
Margaret T.
Kenosha, WI
Is the sauce really spicy or is it a mild blend? And is this sauce a reasonable price.