Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Krista T.
Krista T.
W Lafayette, IN

I love eating at Taco Bell. The Verde sauce is one of my favorite things about eating there. When I saw that you can now purchase it in a bottle at the grocery store, I became so psyched. I use it on my homemade tacos, taco salad, enchiladas and burritos. It has a yummy green tomato, and chili taste. Although it is also made with jalapenos, it does not taste at all spicy to me as I am very adverse to spicy foods.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Mason, MI

I have no idea why this is no longer available at Taco Bell but it is a must have in my household. I use this almost every morning on top of my scrambled egg and corn tortilla taco for a quick, filling and healthy breakfast. The only thing I need it a bigger jar!
melissa d.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO

This stuff is so delicious I'm angry that they don't have it in the packets anymore. It's not spicy but it has so much flavor. I like it on potatoes which probably sounds weird but you should try it
Lee D.
Lee D.

Taco Bell's Verde salsa is on of my favorite Taco Bell sauces. It tastes great on just about everything! It's very mild and has an amazing taste.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

Love this!! I buy it often and actually eat it on many different things. My favorite is to pair it with tortilla chips!
Claudia C.

This sauce is so delicious. I love it with beans, pork and eggs. It has good and mild flavor.I recommend it๐Ÿ˜€
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN

I love this sauce! I'm so happy you can now buy it at the store so I can have it when ever I want!
Crystal  B.
Crystal B.
Hilton, NY

This is the BEST sauce ever for tacos and burritos. It's not spicy, maybe just a little tangy. Love it!
M T.
M T.
Calhoun, GA

Love that this is in stores since my Taco Bell doesn't offer it anymore. Such great flavor. I'm not big on cilantro but this sauce is delicious!
Pip S.
Pip S.
Denver, CO

I get these at Kroger grocery store. they have mild, medium, hot, and verde. You can find them in the latino food section or salsa section. They are cheap and taste mostly like the little packs you can get from Taco Bell. They don't make the verde in packets anymore so you gotta get it from a store now.
Claudia C.

Have you tried this sauce with beans ? OMG it is so good!
Margaret T.
Margaret T.
Kenosha, WI

Is the sauce really spicy or is it a mild blend? And is this sauce a reasonable price.

Join Now