Taco Bell® Verde Salsa 7.5 oz. Bottle uploaded by Jamie B.

BY TACO BELL #31 in Salsa

7.5 Oz Bottle (Pack of 4) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Isabella S.
San Jose, CA
I'm such a fan of their verde sauce! It's a nice change of pace from all the red salsas. It has a bit of a different flavor. There's a hint of lime. Great on tacos and with chips
Kyndal B.
McCleary
I was so sad when they took this sauce away from taco bell! It's always been my favorite and buying it in the bottle just isn't the same... but hey, at least I still get to enjoy it at home(:
Summer W.
Hutchinson, KS
I am so glad this product is sold in stores! I was very sad when Taco Bell locations stopped giving out the verde salsa packets, as it's always been my favorite. I saw this at Walmart and decided to try it. It is exactly the same, and I love putting it on my homemade dishes as well as my take-out taco bell.
Rose W.
Since they don't serve this wonderful sauce in the little packets at the store anymore, arghhhh. I had to go buy my own. So if you are like me and wish that they would bring the. Salsa verde back in the little packets, buy some of this while we wait.
Justine R.
Warsaw, IN
Flavor is good and similar to the packets but I hate the packaging!! It comes out so fast and my son almost always ends up dumping wayyyy too much out. Not too pricy but I'd like to see the bottle top rethought.
Blake M.
Zionsville , IN
Amazing taste wish it was still given out at the actual restaurant too. Always been my favorite taco sauce. They are the best for flavor and seasoning!! Found it at Kroger and it's simply the best.
Christy C.
We LOVE taco bell and most products available at the store. The verse sauce is no longer available in taco bell so we enjoy it when we can get it at the store. It has a different flavor than red sauce and we Love ir.
Autumn J.
I absolutely loved this sauce! When they took it out of taco belle I was so disappointed. Then I saw this in store and it was great! I will be buying again!
Valarie H.
I enjoy this salsa. It taste just like it does in the package. I enjoy it so much I put it on other foods beside tacos. I also enjoy this on salads.
Shelbie D.
Bakersfield, CA
I buy this because the taco Bell here no longer has it at their stores! I don't mind tho because this jar taste just the same as the packets !