BY TACO BELL #20 in Salsa

Tasty mild salsa with hearty chunks of tomato. Perfect compliment to any meal kit. see more...

Heidi H.
Bangor
Foodie Expert
Right out of the jar is good on chips and tacos. Like it as well mixed with honey and poured over pork chops and baked. You can also pour over a pork loin and cook all day in crock pot and the flavor it gives is amazing.
Danika L.
This Taco Bell mild salsa is great. I love the chunks and the great flavor while still being a mild salsa. Sure it's not the healthiest but it taste incredible! I love his salsa with chips and on my burritos.
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
This is my favorite salsa to buy from the store. Not every store in my area carries this so I will make a special trip to Walmart just to pick it up. The flavors are rich with a good mix of sweet tomatoes and a little heat. The texture is perfect too.
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
Foodie Expert
This salsa is really good if you want nachos, quesadillas, or tacos. I'm satisfied with the flavor. It's not pricey and it's a good value. I would buy this again and I would recommend it to others as well
Dusty A.
New castle, PA
Foodie Expert
This salsa is pretty darn good. Has a nice mixture of different vegetables in there that you can taste. It's the perfect spice level for a mild salsa. Just a little bite but nothing too hot
LaToia S.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
I enjoy thick salsa, and this is one that I enjoy above all else. I love this paired with Doritos Spicy, Sweet Chili chips. Also paired well on tacos.
Milea R.
Foodie Expert
This is a good tasting salsa but its not very stand out. I would buy it again. The price point isn't bad. It's good on tacos abd tortilla chips.
Euneica R.
Foodie Expert
I must say this is the only salsa I purchased when making tacos or taco salads. I love the taste and all the robust veggie ingredients
Maelyn C.
Cameron
Foodie Expert
I love having chips and dip and I think this is a very good dip I love salsa and Taco Bell so I'm glad they made this lol
Madison A.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is pretty good. I was scared to purchase it, but I'm glad I did. Not to much of a spice, but a little kick.