BY TACO BELL

16 Oz Jar (Pack of 4) see more...

jewel l.
Our family loves chip and salsa. It's like going to a restaurant w out the big fee. We can even heat it up or eat it cold. So good.
Jennifer R.
Maple Hill, NC
I prefer this brand of Salsa over other brands. The flavor is really good and exactly what I expect Salsa to taste like.
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
Its ok for salsa but it doesn't have an authentic Mexican taste. I have used this before but usually with chips not a meal.
Jennifer M.
Churubusco, IN
We love the Taco Bell salsa! It has such good flavor and the price is good as well. We would definitely buy this again.
Abby N.
Hamburg, PA
My go-to thick & chunky salsa for wine I'm dipping tips or making tacos it's very tiny but yet sweet and affordable
Savannah P.
Johnson City
I love to use this when I make baked nachos!! The chunky Ness adds a little bit more flavor than just taco sauce
Katie S.
Miami
This is possibly one of the worst salsas ive ever had. Was sweet in the weirdest way and had zero other flavors.
Ashley e.
Kokomo, IN
Salsa is life. I love salsa and taco bell salsa is great. I would definitely recommend this to any salsa lover
Melody J.
Zeeland, MI
Great product. It's fresh, chunky, and chock full of veggies! It had enough zip without being overly spicy.
Sarah M.
Sachse, TX
I love this salsa! It has the right amount of chunkiness to it, but still lets it be a dip.