BY TACO BELL #39 in Salsa

16 Oz Jar (Pack of 4) see more...

Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
I am a huge salsa eater.  I use salsa on all kinds of foods. I was excited when I found this at Wal-Mart and bought it. It is a fantastic value for what you are getting. It's nice and thick and chunky and has a wonderful flavor to it.
Hannah B.
Columbus ohio
I thought I would like this salsa because I like Taco Bell's mild salsa in the packets but when I bought this I was disappointed because to me it didn't taste the same I wouldn't repurchase this because it just wasn't the same
Tanisha M.
Russellville, TN
I love to use Taco Bell Salsa in place of a actual taco sauce every now and then. Coupled with the taco bell powder seasoning pack, it gives tacos a vibrant taste. Definitely rich in flavor. Kicks a taco dish up a notch.
Betsy F.
Coatesville
This is good salsa. It is very thick and has a sweet taste.  I prefer it with tacos or on taco salad. It seems almost too heavy and sweet to use on just tortilla chips.
Amanda H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am not a fan of this, but to be honest I don't particularly care for jarred salsas. I can make a better salsa anytime. It is better than Old El Paso and some of the others though.
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
Good for everything from eggs and friend potatoes, to chips and salsa. My favorite brand of salsa. Really delicious with nacho cheese dip and a plate of nachos!
Becca B.
Great salsa to add to any taco night. Has a great taste. Lots of tomato chucks. I always look for this brand when shopping for a Salas for taco night
Stacy L.
Zion , IL
I definitely suggest a heavy duty tortilla chip with this stuff. Those weak flimsy ones can't hold the awesomeness in this jar. Buy, enjoy, repeat.
Nicole A.
Pinecrest, FL
not bad. This also had a very nice place and it is very thick it wasn't too spicy. I use thisTo season the meat for the tacos as well.